A private matter (Seo Samuel x Male reader)

Special request for @3005U77, hope you like it!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1st P.O.V (y/n)
Being the number one biggest Conglomerate company in Korea and me as the CEO of that company sure is stressing. At the age of 23 my father died because of his bladder cancer just right after my early college graduation two years ago, and now as the new CEO of this Company means a bigger responsibility, *sigh* I can't believe this is actually happening after the past two years of being a CEO.

I rub my temple trying to massage it after finishing a 7 stack of papers that made my life 50/50  that my assistant left me with, "Mr Kang, we have arrive In front of One MCN" I snap back in reality as my assistant calls me "*sigh* right.....I guess we have arrived" I said as I ran my hand in my hair and Fixing my clothes as I regain my professional composure, one of the guards of the company open the door for me and politely thanked them, after that I noticed that the bodyguards are standing in straight line that leads to the door of one MCN from left and right "Mr. Kang you have arrived" I look at the tall man with a handsome feature that was approaching towards me, I must say He looks young to be a director of this company but nevertheless, even a 17 year old can a be CEO a company, I didn't notice that he was standing right in front of me and somewhat towering me I reach my hand towards him as I greet him with a smile "Hello Mr. Seo, it's a pleasure meeting you" he took my hand politely as we shake each other's hand "yes, its pleasure meeting you too Mr. Kang, why don't we go inside to discuss the matter Privately" he smiled at me as we both let go of our hands I also broke our eye contact, yet I feel like his staring at me intently "yes indeed, let's go" " this way Mr. Kang".

We got inside as Samuel lead the way where we will discuss a private matter, he pressed the button in the elevator that leads us to floor 20, "this way Mr. Kang" he said as his right hand points at the right direction of the hallway, I nodded as I continue to walk 'I swear I could feel his gaze burning the back of my head' i sweatdrop a little until I immediately shrugged it off.

We finally made it inside the room, Samuel offered me a sit he also offered me something to drink which I rejected politely, " why don't we start our discussion" I look at my Assistant Ms. Lee to kindly wait outside after the meeting finished, now there is only me and Mr. Seo inside the room "I've read the email you directly sent to my assistant, I was quit surprise of all company that you can pick you bravely choose us, and why is that?" I raised my eyebrow as I laid my back on the chair, Mr. Seo smiled once again "well, Mr. Kang I believe that if our company and yours help each other it will give both benefits to side" "and what Benefits are these?"  "Like...." Mr Seo stood up to his chair and slowly walk towards me "getting to know each other and our company" he stood walking as he made his way infront of me.

I look up to him and slightly tilt my head in confusion and scoff at him "excuse me?, I didn't seem to process on what you said Mr. Seo, getting to know each other?" His right hand grip the arm couch beside me while his left hand grips the head couch making the space smaller between us "M-mr. Seo what are you d-doing" I place my hands on his chest as I push him but he didn't budge at all he's face slowly move forward and stop, his nose is almost touching mine, I glared at him "Mr. Seo refrain yourself from your actions right now!" "I don't think that I could refrain myself Mr. Kang, when I first saw you became the CEO of the biggest company in Korea, I wasn't quite expecting such a young handsome CEO in his early 20's, so I've been asking myself about these unwanted feelings that I can't seem to understand" he said with a smirk, "this is very unprofessi-,  hmnp?!" before I could even continue to speak his lips smash into mine, I grab his collar harshly and bit his tongue, he move away while licking the blood from his mouth, some blood where still in my lip but I didn't even bother to wash it away, his hand grip my cheeks tightly as he force himself again, A tear slip on my cheeks as my grip only tightens on his collar, "damn it! why do teens these days are getting more bold and strong!" Our lips finally parted I pant heavily with my head laying low still gripping his clothes "what do you think mr Kang?" He said while he loosen his tie, "you *huff* really think I will do that, do you think that a kiss will convince me!" I huff in anger as I continue to grip his collar, he only smirk at me "I'm sure that I can convince you even more than just a kiss Mr. Kang" his smirk grew wider, he pinned me to the couch with both my  hands above head.              

he was about to do it again until..."Mr. Kang I'm coming in" when the door opened Mr. Seo immediately stood up and fix his tie while I went back up and  wipe some blood on my lip as I fix my clothes, the person who opened the door is my secretary who look dumbfounded at the both of us "um....I'm sorry for barging I'm unexpectedly Mr. Kang, but our next meeting with Mr. Oh will start in soon" "ahem....y-yes....okay then" I stood up on my seat and fix the button of blazer "w-well Mr. Seo I guess this is the end of our meeting for today" I said trying to avoid his gaze, "I guess this is the end of our meeting too Mr. Kang, I hope we can meet again soon" he said with his smirk that I want to wipe off from his face, I smiled forcefully while my twitch in annoyance "Y-yes, then, have a good day Mr. Seo" I said "Mr. Kang we need to hurry the meeting is about start" added by my secretary "yes coming Ms. Lee" I glance at him one more time as I exit the door.

I hope you like the story 😅😅