Heartbreak

"So he wanted to see me on the Charms classroom on the fifth floor.... Or was it the Transfiguration classroom on the fourth floor? Ugh!!"

I was on my way to meet my boyfriend of eight months, Ron Weasley. We hadn't seen each other in a few days because of Umbridge's rules, but we made an agreement.

I was just trying to figure out which classroom we were meeting in, when I heard something up ahead, from a lit room with the door slightly ajar. It sounded like giggling, or something, so I went to investigate.

I crept up to the room, and peeked round the door when I heard it.

"Oh.. Won-Won!"

I shit you not. I saw my boyfriend and the Gryfinn-whore, Lavender Brown, half-naked, making out in one of Filch's supply closets.

I made to run away but Ron had already noticed me.

"Georgia! Shit."

I ran back down the corridor to the common room, but I heard him running after me.

"Georgia. Georgia!"

I felt his hand grab my wrist and I immediately pulled myself away.

"Don't touch me! How could you?! And with her! Ulgh! I.. I can't even look at you right now!"

"Georgia, wait! I.."

"Fuck you, Ronald Weasley! Stay the hell away from me!!"

I ran down the corridor with tears streaming down my face, not realising where I was going until I ran into someone.

"Watch where you're going, Potter."

I instantly knew that it was Malfoy, the 'Slytherin Prince' or 'Stuck-up Pompous Jerk' as I called him.

I tried to get out of his way, but not without throwing an quip at him.

"Get out of my way, Malfoy."

I tried to hide my face, but it obviously didn't work out that well, as I felt him grab my shoulders and stare at me.

"Hey. Hey. Georgia, what happened?"

He had changed in a matter of seconds but it didn't phase me.

"Nothing that concerns you." I said continuing down the corridor.

"I always said Weasel-bee wasn't good enough for you!" He shouted after me.

I ran back to the common room, barely managing to stutter out the password. As soon as I entered, I ran to the darkest, farthest corner of the room, away from everybody, sobbing my eyes out, my heart shattering into millions of pieces.

Eventually my friends started coming up to me. Harry, my brother, sat down next to me and put his arms round my shoulders, hugging me to him as I cried. Everyone else sat in a semicircle around me, crouched, staring up at my face; Hermione, Ginny, Neville, Dean and Seamus. Even Colin Creevey came up to see what all the fuss was about.

"Gee?" Hermione asked, her hand resting on my ankle. "Gee, what happened?"

"What's wrong, love? Tell us." Harry encouraged, his hands running up and down my arms to comfort me.

"I.. I saw him and.. and Lavender." I started, barely managing to get the words out. I felt Harry stiffen. "And.. an.. and he.. he was kissing her."