|13| Date night.

After Yoonmin left the Namjin couple Yoongi told Jimin that their next place is a surprise. Yoongi parked the car in a forest that wasn't far from their warehouse.

"Do you trust me?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded confidently. He smiled and told him to turn around and tied a blindfold around his eyes.

"Where are we going? Why do I need a blindfold?" Jimin asked curiously when Yoongi guided him outside and to the cabin he rented for a few days so he could be alone with his sunshine.

"It's a surprise." Yoongi chuckled when Jimin pouted.

"That's not fair! You already said that!" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the whiny baby.

"Just trust me. It will be worth it." Jimin sulked with not knowing where they were at or even what the surprised.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

When Yoongi arrived he made sure to grab lots of furry blanket so he and his baby wouldn't freeze to death.

"Alright, we're here." Jimin cheered, his hand reaching to rip the blindfold off but Yoongi grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"Not yet." Jimin whined, crossing his arms.

"But you said-"

"Close your eyes when I take the blind fold off yeah?" Jimin just nodded and waited as Yoongi took the blindfold off and then back hugged him.

"Open your eyes baby boy." Yoongi pecked his neck over and over again, Jimin opened his eyes and gasped.

" Yoongi pecked his neck over and over again, Jimin opened his eyes and gasped

Jimins eyes literally sparkles when looking at this.

"Y-you did this?" Yoongi chuckled.

"No. My gang helped me out with the ideas on what I should do after the carnival and then I gave everyone a holiday." Jimin looked at him shocked, eyes wide open.

"Y-you didn't." Yoongi pecked his lips.

"I did baby boy. Now... inside with your thicc ass so I can cuddle you to death." Jimin pouted when Yoongi slapped his ass and he held in a moan.

"I-I'm not thicc!"

"Tell that to the round ass that I love so much." Yoongi said bringing his leg up, his hand going under his thigh. Jimin madly blushed.

"Maybe I should-" Jimin eyes widen when he saw Yoongi reaching for his ass so he shoved him away and crawled away and into the tent. Yoongi laughed.

"Pick a movie." Jimins eyes shined and Yoongi took a seat next to him, wrapping an arm over his shoulder.

"Lion King!" Yoongi snorted at how much of a baby he is, just a few days ago he was a stripper and now he swapped to a cute baby.

"Lion King it is. Grab the blankets baby boy." Jimin places the blanket on top of them and when Yoongi leaned back, Jimin cuddled into him and watched as the intro started.