''Gotta Be You''

CHARACTER/S:

Jane Tomlinson (you)

-You are the little sister of One Direction's cute and handsome leader, Louis Tomlinson. You are three years younger than him. Yes, it was hard at first...seeing the cameras flash right through your face, doing autographs whenever someone sees you, but after sometime, you get used to it. How about being.....the girl that is being fight with two handsome guys? Would you get used to it? Would you believe it?

Harry Styles

-Harry....he's cute, sweet, funny, loyal, handsome, perfect...He has really many description, and it's many to mention. But he was the first friend you had when you met 'One Direction' since they were still in XFactor. What if........he's really not like a friend to you? What if.....he thinks of you like somekind of special friend?

Niall Horan

-Niall....you could just say he's very perfect, handsome, funny at times, he likes food, yeah, and he's gorgeous...it's really many to mention. But admit it, you had a crush on him when you first met him...However, after sometime, he became your 'little enemy' cause he does annoy you, sometimes. But you would never know...maybe he's thinking of you as his...nah, let's read the story.

OTHER/S: Louis Tomlinson; he's your sweet brother who loves Eleanor Calder..Liam Payne; he's friendly and he treats you like his younger sis too..Zayn Malik; he's quiet at times, but he's really nice and you love talking to him. And other characters will be introduced throughout the story. :)

(A/N: Heeeeeey! This is a little author's note. :) This is actually should be posted last night, but unfortunately, I didn't. So maybe some teaser would cheer you up? OK? :** lovelots to all of you and continue reading now. )

(TEASER)

''Hey, let's have a bet then, if I make her say 'yes', then you better stay away from her...'' he said. Ohmygosh, who's she? O_O

''Sure, I'd have the same bet..'' he said. Okay, what is seriously happening?

You were watching from afar, and their voices were loud enough for you to hear it.

''The best man wins....for Jane.'' they said both, as they shook hands confidently. What the.......ME!?!?!?

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know, I know that sucked, but still..........thanks for reading! :** I'd be posting chap one today, I PROMISE! <33 ok, thanks and LOVEYOU! COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE LALALA-LOVED. xx

Love, silverangel1004 (call me Patricia) =)