'The day I met One Direction (Part 1)

Jane's POV

''Jane!'' my bestfriend, Kristine, ran to me. Okay, actually, she's my childhood friend, and it has been freaking years since we saw each other! And, not to mention, I really really miss her so much.

''Tin!!!'' I called her nickname, as I ran to her as well, and hugged her tightly. ''Omg, you looked prettier, Jane.'' she smiled at me warmly.

''So you mean, I wasn't pretty the last time?'' I chuckled as I frowned jokingly.

''I didn't mean it that way!'' she laughed. ''I mean...look at you, you look like the prettiest Goddess I have ever met.'' she said, making me laugh.

''Aren't you over reacting?'' I laughed. ''Well, stop the complimenting, we're both pretty okay?'' I said with a light chuckle.

''Naaaah, I think we should go there...shall we? I know you're hungry..'' she laughed as she pointed into a random restaurant. I don't care anyways, as long as there's food, then that's cool.

I just nodded as we went in, hand in hand, and as soon as the transparent door opened, there were some people who looked at me like I was famous or something-- oh wait! Just a minute, I suddenly forgot I was the sister of the Louis Tomlinson. Suddenly, there were two little kids who approached us. ''Hello Jane...'' they waved. All I could do is glance at Tin who is beside me, as I smiled at the two kids. ''Hi there'' I waved.

''Can we have your...autograph?'' they smiled shyly.

''Surething, no problem. If you want, you could have the autograph of this friend of mine.'' I laughed, as I signed the notebook the two kids gave me. ''Oh no no no! Little kids, don't listen to Jane okay?'' Tin said, but we suddenly hear the two kids whining.

''Awww, what's her name, Jane? Is she a sister of Louis too?'' they asked innocently. Aw, cute! :')

''No, but she is Jane's friend, so...I'm sure you'd like her very well. She's Kristine.'' I said making Tin roll her eyes. 

''Fine!'' she said, chuckling as she signed the notebook right after I finished. ''Here you go..'' she gave it back to the kids.

''Thanks Jane!! And..Kristine!!'' they smiled.

''Surething.'' we waved, as they went away.

We finally sat down on one of the chairs, as she smiled at the two kids going out of the restaurant. ''Look at you Jane, very famous.'' she laughed.

''Naaah, what's new?'' I rolled my eyes as I laughed. ''Being the sister of Louis? Naaaah, after he introduced me to the freaking crowd, all of these became part of my daily routine.'' I told her.

''Well...you're lucky.'' she smiled.

''But you're lucky too!'' I said. ''Not like me, just like my brother, I'm being stalked, or sometimes, I should watch all my actions cause..I don't know, I'm just Louis's sister, it's no big deal...but I guess, this is LIFE.'' I said.

''But, to be honest Jane...I like your brother.'' she laughed, making me laugh too.

''Awww, as much as I wanted the both of you together...'' I pouted. ''But he's with Eleanor...well you know, Eleanor's really nice so I'm okay with it.'' I smiled, making her pout.

''Since we're kids, I know I don't have a chance on him.'' she said, making me laugh.

''Hey! Don't be sad, there's still four of them!'' I smiled.

''What do you mean...four of them?'' she raised a brow.

''Oh C'mon!'' I laughed. ''I thought you like One Direction? You know...if you don't have chance on my bro, you could just choose on Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam.'' I laughed.

''Oh yeah right!'' she clapped her hands happily. ''I like Zayn...can you set us up or something?'' she said jokingly.

''Sure, if you say so...'' I laughed as I ride on her joke.

''But hey by the way...how did you meet One Direction?'' she asked, as he munched on some fries. H-hey? How did that freaking fries came here? Okay...whatever, maybe I didn't notice she already ordered.

''Okay..you really wanna know?'' I asked as I got some fries as well. ''Okay here it is...it actually started when....''

Flashback

''Jane! Come on, Hurry up!'' my brother, Louis's voice was heard outside. I took the last glance from the big mirror that hung on the wall, then ran outside, as I locked the door. 

''Oh...at last!'' he rolled his eyes. ''Look, we're actually late now...'' he sighed, as he held my hand, as we walked to...I don't know where! 

''Where are we actually going, Louis?'' I asked cause I'm being pulled by him, and I don't even know where we're going. Yeah, he told me we're going somewhere, but he never told where that 'somewhere' is.

''I just want you to meet my friends...just wait okay, we're almost there...'' he said, as we went in a big place. As we rode the elevator, he clicked on the '8' number as the elevator moved.

''Friends?'' I mumbled, getting really curious. The elevator doors split, as we both went out, and me, I just followed where he goes.

He knocked into a door, and I was just there, silent. The door finally opened, revealing a shirtless guy...okay, I didn't see that!

I immediately closed my eyes as they talked to each other.

''Hey Harry! My sister is here, can you atleast put a shirt on?'' I heard as my brother laughed. ''Oh sorry! Is she Jane?'' The Harry guy said as I opened my eyes. Okay, good that he's on shirt now. XD

''Hi Jane!'' he waved at me.

''Um...Hi...?'' I said, smiling awkwardly. ''Oh, I'm Harrold! You can call me Harry though.'' he smiled. 

''Well, can we come in, Harry?'' Louis said, as he rolled his eyes at that Harry guy.

''Oh of course, sorry!'' he laughed, as he made way. ''But you know what, your sister's really pretty!'' he whispered to Louis, but I heard it.

It's so awkward, so I just left them there, and went in. Okay, it's kinda messy....and freaking what!? There was a small table right infront the Television set, and I tell you, there are lots of foods. Okay, they're not hungry...not really obvious...

''Hey, Harry where's my boxers...oh my god!'' there was suddenly this blonde haired guy who came out then he suddenly shouted when he saw me, and he is wearing no clothes. Okay....things are so getting awkward.

''HARRRYYYYY!'' he shouted, as if he saw a ghost or something. I immediately closed my eyes and shout as well. ''LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!'' I shouted. And after seconds, we heard footsteps running. ''Um, okay guys....can you all where your shirt on?'' I heard Louis's voice, and I really do hope I won't see another shirtless guy.

----------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi! :))))) Again, sorry for not updating yesterday! :( But I LOVE YOU GUYS! So here's part one, ta-da!!!!!!!!!! :)))) GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS PLEASE, AND VOTES IF YOU LIKE. I'D LOVE THAT SO MUCH! :*****