The Turtle & The Rabbit

Once upon a time, in a far away forest, there is a beautiful town called "Woodlands". A town, full of hope and an evergreen of dreams, where animals lived peacefully. Turtle, a freshmen of Woodlands Academy is finally starting his first day at school. Excited, he cheerfully gets ready, get its backpack shell and later on goes out.

        Slowly walking towards school, a beautiful, black and white rabbit run passes besides him. Awed in admiration, Turtle wants to run just like the rabbit, later on he begun running to start a new life with a new interest in running.

        At Woodlands Academy, where animals roam free, classes are finally starting. Turtle, tired and sweating was late for class. Turtle with a happy face, apologizes at their teacher for being late and takes a seat. Staring out the wooden window, there he sees the rabbit running wild while the disciplinary commetee chases her.

        A few days later. Turtle gained a friend named Owl, an nocturnal animal, with an adventurious personality, shares with the same interest as him. They begin to join the club called Track and Field, where he found found out that rabbit is one of the members.

        Enthuasthicaly, he undergo trainings, drills, and secretly training running to improve but it was no good. Half of the members of the club pities him while the other half shunned him by being slow specially Rabbit.

        As the days goes by, Turtle was improving bit by bit, and the other half of the members of the club reconsiders there harsh actions towards him, but not for Rabbit. Rabbit just consider him as an annoyance in her trainings.

        One day, Rabbit challenges Turtle to a race where the winner gets to do anything to loser. Turtle in a total pause, does'nt really het that what will it prove? and Rabbit provoking him that he's just going to lose. Turtle accepted the challenge but not as a threat, but as an honor to be side by side of the best.

        The day of the challenge, everyone from the Track and Field Club come to see the two contestant or racers racing the pathway called Sakura's Peak, where the start is the bride towards the Woodland Forest, out to the sakura tree, circle around it, and go back straight to the starting point where the finish line is.

        As the light is reaching towards the bridege, Turtle and Bunny is ready to give it all they can. Thus the light shine to them and the race start with it. Bunny runs lightning fast, while the Turtle runs at a slow paced as usual. Rabbit, overconfident with her skills, sees Turtle struglling to run as he could, knowing that she's going to win, Rabbit at the sakura tree, waits for Turtle so she could see the look in his face of losing. But the warm, yet loving breeze of the wind blows. Rabbit takes a nap with an overconfident look.

        Later than that, Turtle sees an oppurtunity when he sees the Rabbit sleeping besides the sakura tree, mustering up his strenght and runs like a pro... slowingly. When the turtle begin to approach the brdege, the crowd begins praising him as he's getting closer and closer to the finish line.

        As the crowd was cheering for Turtle, there cheer was overheard by rabbit thus shocking her that shes going to lose, Rabbit runs fast as she can as she where like a cheetah. Turtle was in the half of the bridge, sees the rabbit closing to the bridge. He use up all his strenght for that one final sprint as the rabbit is getting nearer and nearer but when the rabbit passes the first plank of the bridge, she trip and twisted her ankle. Seen by Turtle, he immediately runs to the rabbit ignoring the race but when Turtle is getting closer to Rabbit. The bridge begins to collapse with the two dropping them to Riverline Riverfalls.

        As Rabbit is squealing for her life, Turtle swims towards her. thus aiding her up the water. As they are about getting close to the falls. Owl, fly up the air and calls for help to there teacher Falcon, Falcon shock about what's happening, flies as fast as he could. At the river, Turtle and Rabbit is inches towards disaster, the members of the club found a rope and throw it up to the river. Turtle snap the rope's edge while holding up Rabbit.

        As the river currents coming crashing down to Turtle, Rabbit questioned him of what was he thinking?, Turtle replied with a exhausted voice, " Aren't we friends? " and Rabbit begins to cry. As Falcon is getting nearer to them, Turtle's strenght is draining away with the currents, and when a larger current came crashing, the rope snap. When turtle sees that Falcon is almost near, Turtle apologizes to Rabbit and pushes her up to Falcon. 

        As Turtle slowly decends to the mouth of the falls, there he sees the tears of his friend and shouting " Noooooo!!! ".

        As Turtle slowly decends, he happily remembers the days that he spends at Woodlands Academy  though it was short but fun filled memories. Meeting his idol Rabbit, even had the chance to be friends with her, even though he'll never see it again, still "I want to be good friends with Rabbit", as he said to himself. He heard a loud crack, and open his eyes, he was still alive. Sooner or later realises that he was in Woodlands General Hospital.

        As Turtle gazes upon himself, he was happy that he was still alive. Covered in minor injures, Turtle has the mixed emotions of pain and happiness. As Turtle happily celebrates of being alive, a black & white silhouette was disturbed in her slumber, it was Rabbit.

        As Rabbit sees Turtle gazing upon him, Rabbit cries and hugs him tightly. Though it looks like a dream, Turtle pinched himself checking if he were dreaming. Rabbit gets closer and closer to Turtle's face, as if she were to whisper to his ear but he was wrong. It was a Kiss, to his lips. Shocked, Turtle in a flustered voice said to Rabbit that what was that all about? and Rabbit replied in a cute voice, "Geez, Your too slow to understand", cheerfully walks away, blushing out of the room.

        It looks like Turtle's Backpack Shell received the most impact of the fall and Rabbit's attitude towards Turtle was never really hatred, it was "LOVE"... and Turtle's Life Live Happily Troubled After.

                                                                                       ~ THE END ~

                                                                      ~ Thanks For Reading Everyone ~