Valentine

"Hey guys." I sigh as I walk down to the living room.

"(Y/n)!" Corbyn yells.

"Hey, (y/n)'s my best friend. Get your own." Jack says as he shoves Corbyn.

I laugh as I watch the two start fighting.

"Calm down guys. She's my girlfriend anyway. Neither of you can have her." Daniel looks over at me and smiles.

"Oh whatever." They sigh.

I laugh again and walk over to Daniel who was sprawled amongst the couch.

He looks up at me and opens his arms with a pout. I smile while laying down almost completely on top of him. He tightens his arms around me and takes a deep breath. I lightly laugh as he rubs one of his hands up and down my back.

We stay like that for a while.

"So, what's your take on Valentine's Day, (y/n)?" Jonah asks. The boys had been talking about different holidays they liked.

"I don't understand it. If you have someone for that day, good for you but if you only do something special because it's that day, it's not special cause tons of people are doing the same thing. It would be great if it were just a night in like a normal day. I want surprises to be spontaneous. I know what's coming on Valentine's Day. It just doesn't make sense." I look up at all the boys and they just look at each other.

"What?" I look around confused. Daniel suddenly bursts into laughter, the boys soon following.

"What's so funny?" I try not to start laughing.

"You're right!" Zach laughs.

I stare at him, confused.

"It's true. There is no point to Valentine's Day." Jack looks around.

"But I'm still celebrating it!" Corbyn yells.

"You better. Christina would kill you." I laugh.

The rest of the guys agree and start talking about something else. I lay back down and cuddle into Daniel.

"Are you okay?" I look up at him.

"Yeah I'm fine why?" He asks as he looks down at me.

"I don't know. You just haven't talked in a while." I look down for a second.

He puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm okay. I promise." He smiles down at me and kisses the top of my head.

I lightly nod.

————

Waking up to not feeling an arm around my waist was kinda weird.

I rub my eyes and grab my phone off the nightstand.

'February 14th. Ugh. Of course.'

I sigh and get out of bed and put a pair of Daniels sweatpants on after his shirt.

I smile while fixing my ponytail then walking downstairs.

"(Y/n)!!!! You're awake!!" Zach yells and hugs me.

"You smell too much like Daniel. I can't stand it." He scrunches his nose and walks back to the kitchen.

"Just the way I like it." I laugh.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Jack asks as he looks around at us.

"Not sure but not much." I say as I take a piece of food from Jonah's plate.

"Hey!" He shoots his head up and I go to the fridge.

"We should go for lunch and maybe a movie?" Daniel says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm gonna be third wheeling will I?" Zach asks.

"You'll have Jonah." Daniel says as we rock side to side.

"Then I'll be okay." He nods.

"So Corbyn and jack are going out with christina and gabbie?" I confirm.

"Correct." Corbyn says as he walks into the room.

"Gotta go. C'mon jack." He says after hugging all of us.

"Bye guys!" Jack yells as he grabs his jacket.

"Bye!" I yell.

———

Soon, we are at the mall and going shopping.

As we are walking around, I see tons of couple and guys buying things for their girlfriends.

"All these chocolates-" I look around kinda disgusted.

Chocolate is not my first choice of candy.

"I know. It's kinda gross." Daniel scrunches his nose. I look up at him and lightly laugh as we walk to another store.

After we're done, Daniel, Zach, Jonah and I meet up and go back to the house.

"That was kind of exhausting." I say as I set my bags down.

"It was hard to not be around any couples." Zach sighed.

"Don't worry bud, you'll find someone that's not in their right mind to be with you." Jonah pats his shoulder.

"Ha.ha. So funny." Zach rolls his eyes.

Daniel and I laugh as Jonah tells him he was joking.

"I'm tired. And I want to watch a movie." I look at the guys.

"How about, pajamas and a movie night?" Daniel asks.

I nod and we all go get in comfortable clothes.

As we all settle down on the couch, I cuddle into Daniels side and put the blanket over us.

We decided on Finding Nemo. As we begin to watch, Daniel whispers in my ear.

"Happy non-valentines day."