Umm-

Cleaning around mine and Daniels shared room, I listen to music and dance around.

Daniel and the boys wanted a chill day with each other so that's what they're doing.

Daniel and I have been together for about two years now and we've known each other for five.

As I was hanging up Daniels sweatshirts in my side of the closet, I heard the front door open and close.

I start putting the sweatshirts back on his side scared that he will see me stealing them.

"Hey (y/n)? Do you know where my favorite pair of underwear are? I swear they were in the dryer when I le-" Daniel walks in while I'm hanging up another sweatshirt.

"I- are you wearing them?" Daniel asks confused.

I look down to the black pair of Calvin Klein's that Daniel was asking for.

"Umm-" I couldn't think of anything.. shit.

"Why are you wearing my underwear." Daniel lightly laughs.

"It- they're- Emma chamberlain said that wearing guys underwear as shorts at home is comfy... I- I wanted to see if it was true......" I look down, embarrassed.

Daniel just stares at me for a second.

"Are they?"

"Hmm?"

"Are they comfy to you?"

"Actually, yes."

Daniel laughs again and grabs my hand taking me downstairs where the guys were in the kitchen.

"Hey Daniel, did you find-" Corbyn looks over at us and looks at Daniels sweatshirt and underwear that I'm wearing.

"Why'd you just st-"

"Look at what this girl did." Daniel laughs.

The rest of the boys look over with confused looks on their faces.

"Wh-wh-why?" Jack shakes his head.

"Because I can. I heard they were comfortable so I wanted to see. Leave me alone." I shrug.

Daniel pulls me back to him and hugs me.

"I'm sorry, babes. You can go back upstairs." He kisses my ear and let's go of me.

"Don't judge Emma chamberlains ways!" I declare and run back up the stairs to finish cleaning.

————————————————————————
I've been wanting to write this for so long but I thought it would be weird if people didn't get it but I don't care anymore so enjoy!

Remember to vote and comment please and thank you.

                                               — Ashlyn