Forgive me, Daddy.

Watch my latest music vide0? 🥺💙👼🏿 ⬇️

You know I love you, so here's part 1.
With mf 50+ pages bitch. You better vote or I 'll start cutting these shits short.

VOTE!!! Motivate me bitch, I be high asf. Feeling lazy as shit playing sims you feel me? 💀

• my social medias : @ ahurubrat on twitter & instagram.
my music :
https://linktr.ee/ahurumillon
the link is ALSO on my PROFILE ❤️‍🔥

 I wish y'all could drop your fave pics of yourself as comments on here :(

this meeee ^

Listen to my music on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL ( link in bio )

enjoy !
----

These days, it was getting harder and harder for Lauren to sleep in her room.

Lying in her bed and staring at the chandelier that still managed to stay illuminated despite the darkness, she realized that her insomnia probably stemmed from the tumultuous feelings she had been harboring for the last two weeks.

Ever since dinner Tuesday night, things had become comfortable between she and Kehlani. The mornings always brought cheerful breakfast dates along with afternoon visits at the office for lunch.

Rihanna had followed through on her word and booked her a couple of auditions, which brought back her hunger for performing. It kept her busy, the perfectionist in her preventing her from doing anything without extensive preparation. Despite the business between the two of them, Lauren and Kehlani managed a healthy structure between the two of them.