I 'm sorry.

hola babys,

have you heard me sing? 💙🧿🪞🐇🪄

(Please stop harassing me to update cause this is for fun, I don't get paid for this shit. )
ps. and this is only for the people that are RUDE as hell about updating, it's not that deep my guy.

enjooooy !
------

Kehlani opened her mouth, and before she could even think aloud,  Lauren dipped her head forward again and took even more of Kehlanis dick into her mouth, now bobbing her head expertly. She was savoring it, completely caught up, seeing as it was the first time she'd had her Mistress anywhere in days, and the first time she ever had her in her mouth.

Although she'd never done this particular activity before, Lauren understood how good she needed to be for Kehlani, she needed to be her good girl again, and she needed her forgiveness. It helped that the feeling of Kehlani inside her mouth was incredible.

Kehlani ran a hand through her hair, heating up at the feeling of her Submissive's tongue swirling unabashedly around her. She slid her lips further down Kehlani's erect dick, taking more of it in her mouth as she went, now gripping her calves. Kehlani moaned, gazing at Lauren in amazement as she sucked her with fervor.

Kehlani couldn't find words.

She was rendered absolutely speechless at the way Lauren was eagerly gripping her, cheeks hollowed as she lathered her tongue along the underside of her dick with each bob of her head.

Kehlani was stunned as one of Lauren's hands moved back to stroke the base of her member while she worked the rest of her into her mouth.

Then Lauren opened her eyes and while gazing darkly at her Mistress, her deep green pupils dilated with lust, she removed her hand and pushed her mouth all the way down to allow the head of her dick to touch the back of her throat.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Lori..."

Kehlani's eyes rolled to the back of her head, one of her hands gripping Lauren's hair desperately, as she tried to resist the urge to spill herself into her mouth.

Lauren sucked harder, moving her hand to fondle her balls. She was completely content with the feeling of her prodding the back of her throat with every nod of her head.

Kehlani was biting her lip to keep from crying out at the feeling, and she stared at her Submissive with disbelief.

She. never. gagged.
( we love a bitch with skills, yes honeyyyy. I be gagging tho. )

* make sure you follow me on wattpad & re- add the story, future sex scenes will be made PRIVATE *
( you won't be able to read/see them if you don't follow me )

The challenging look in Lauren's eyes as she stared up at Kehlani, swallowing around her dick, caused her entire body to tremble in pleasure. Her nose touched Kehlani's pelvis as she steady puffs of air left her nostrils, her eyes unmoving from her dark gaze, her hands now squeezing at her sack.

"Shit, L- Lo... you're so fucking good at this. H-How the fuck are you so good at this?"

Kehlani gripped Lauren's hair tightly, and she moaned at the pain, signs of her own arousal dripping further down her legs. The sound vibrated around Kehlani's shaft and she sucked in a harsh breath of air, the head of her dick twitching violently against Lauren's throat.