Chapter 2

Lamis' P.O.V

You're curious about Jeff's point of view? Ok, let's GO!

Jeff's P.O.V

"Goodbye, beautiful house!" I said hugging my room.
"Let's go, Jeffery!" I heard mom screaming.
"Coming mom!" I said back, take my luggage and boxes then go out the house and close the door.
A tear fall from my ocean blue eyes as I got in the car. But before I close the door, dad looked at me then rubbed my brown hair comforting me and I just sigh.

When we reach our new house, dad go out from the car then dad then me and Liu. This house was good! We all looked at it then go inside it.

"I'll take the room next to the stairs!" I said smiling and running upstairs.
"Hey! I want this room!" Liu said running after me. We fight a lot but we agree sometimes.

I run up and take my shirt and shoes off. I lie on my bed still happy. Then I heard mom screaming for my name.

"What mom?" I said.
"There is someone knocking on the door! Go and check him out!" I heard her screaming. I think she is busy with the chores but whatever.

I get up and put some clothes. I'm wearing black T-shirt, white pants, white socks and black boots.

I got downstairs and open the door to see a hot chick in front of me. She had medium brown hair and beautiful jade forest green eyes.

"Umm...h-hi!" She said nervously.
"Hi! You're our neighbor, right?" I asked looking at her.
"Um..yeah! Welcome." Then she looked at what in her hands.
"Oh, take this!" She said smiling.
"What's this?" I asked.
"A welcoming surprise! And I want-" She said.
"Thank you and I want-" I said.
"Your phone's number!" We said in the same time.

"O-ok!" We said again in the same time.

I grabbed my phone and write her number. Then she write my number.
"So what's your name?" I said smirking.
"Janie! You?" She said.
"Jeffery. Nice to meet you." I said still smirking.
"Ok! So..see ya tomorrow!" She said waving and run back to her house.

I observed her enter her house then said in a whisper: "Yeah, maybe we should meet again!"

Lamis' P.O.V

I know it's a short chapter but what can I do? Ok, I think the next chapter is interesting! See ya next time!

(Jeffery's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11776174&.svc=copypaste&id=139720630 )