sunburnt

in wich el is getting sunburnt

fluff

-

it was a sunny day in hawkins, indiana. no one wanted to be inside a day like this. especially not el and mike. they were currently outside on the backyard, sunbathing.

"god, it's so hot!" el groaned while changing her position to her stomach on her towel, out spread on the green summer grass.

"take a bath then." mike pointed at holly's small plastic pool.

el glanced at the pool and then back at mike. "it's probably not even cold anymore. the sun is warming it up pretty well." el sighed.

mike rolled over to his back, his sunglasses covering his dark brown eyes.

"then go inside." he turned his head at her direction, not knowing exactly where her face was.

she groaned once again and put on her summer hat hopper had bought her. she laid down on her stomach and picked at the grass.

"i'm bored." el said, turning her head at mike. he had his eyes closed underneath the sunglasses.

after a few seconds without a word from mike, el decided to poke him on his arm over and over again.

"mike, mike, mike, mi-"

mike cut her off by dragging her by the arm while saying, "come here and shut up."

el squealed while mike dragged her over to him. she was now laying over him, her head resting on his chest.

el huffed while dragging different patterns on his chest with her finger. mike bringed her closer to him by taking his arm around her back. his other hand made his way up to her honey brown curls.

he twirled her curls around his fingers for a bit before starting to massage her scalp. el hummed softly.

"mike?" she murmured, still laying down on his chest.

"what's up?" he continued to massage her scalp.

"could you rub my back, please?" she asked him with that cute voice of hers.

"my pleasure." he kissed her forehead softly and began to trace his fingers on her back in a soothing motion. her bikini strand was disturbing a little bit, but he didn't care.

el closed her eyes to the feeling. she really loved moments like these. just being with mike made her feel all warm and bubbly inside.

time went by and the both of them fell asleep in each other's embrace, out spread on the summer grass.

el woke up on mike's chest with slight a burning feeling on her skin. basically everywhere on her body.

she groaned while slowly getting up from mike's embrace. the sun was still high up on the sky, burning hot.

"mike." she shaked him slightly while he slept on the grass.

he groggily opened his eyes, looking up at her. he had to squint his eyes as the sun was making him blind.

he saw the frown on her face and immediately knew something wasn't quite right, "what's wrong?" he sat up on his knees.

"my skin hurts." she whimpered while rubbing her left arm slowly.

"let me see." el stretched out her arm to him. he took hold of it with his hand.

"ouch!" she dragged her arm away from him fast.

"i'm so sorry!" he looked up at her and took off his sunglasses, "oh my god el! your face is all red." he laughed quietly.

it was extremely red. her cheeks and nose were all rosy and it looked like it was hurting very much.

she touched her face with her fingers, "it hurst mike. stop laughing." she frowned.

"sorry." he made a sad face, "but i guess you forgot sunscreen right? i think i did it too but since you were laying on me, the sun couldn't burn my skin that easy as on your skin." he explained.

"how can i make it go away?" she asked, putting on her summer hat as it had fallen of her head due to their nap.

"you can't. you just have to wait i guess," he told her while getting hold of her hand, "after a while, you can peel off your skin where the sun has burned it."

her eyes went big and she made an disgusted face, "i can peel off my skin?"

"yeah well, there's new skin underneath it though." he explained. "but, don't worry. it doesn't hurt."

she nodded and looked up at the sun, squinting her eyes. "can you please go get the sunscreen? i don't wanna burn my skin anymore." she giggled.

"of course m'lady." he winked and leaned in to capture her lips in his. she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

their lips parted and they both smiled at each other before mike stood up and got the sunscreen for his sunburnt girlfriend.

-
february 11th, 2020

i'm currently on vacation and i got sunburnt myself so i got inspired by that hehe

comment what you think about this one! sending my love x