I will get back to you.

I run to her office, and find her trying to reach her prized metals at the top shelf. "Hi Mrs Lann, I heard your retiring". She turns her head, and smiles. "Yes, I have been waiting for you to find yourself here!". I seem a tiny bit confused, but I know she means well, she is very wise in her words. "I just wanted to help walk you out". She smiled wider. "Yes please do, take that box over there to my car". I go over to the box and it's wide open, it had all my drawings I drew for Mrs Lann when I first started here. I smiled. "I can't believe you kept these!". She gets off her chair with the metals. "I need you to clear out my desk". I go over to her desk, I open the first draw. I cry a little. "You fixed him! I can't believe it!". She smiles. "After Danny and fought and he broke it, I sewed him up, good as new!" I run to Mrs Lann. I hug her. "Thank you!".
She hugs me very tight, and puts something in my pocket. "Well!? What are you waiting for, let's get me outta this box!". I laugh with a tear rolling down my face.

I pick up the box and we go down to her car. We end up getting the rest. "Well, I guess this is goodbye". Mrs Lann smiles. "Check your pocket". I find a note, I open it up and see Mrs Lann's phone number. "If you need me, call me, I'll get back to you as fast as I can".