I Got Tagged

Sorry if it doesn't tag people at the bottom of the page

Sorry if it doesn't tag people at the bottom of the page. I don't exactly know how to tag...

For those who can't read the questions(like I struggled doing) here you go.

1)tag the person who tagged you: shipsforeverything2

2)what's your zodiac: Scorpio

3)favorite game:Minecraft or Terraria. Also any romance games

4)favorite song/artist: favorite song is under pressure by queen or Hamilton songs. Favorite artist is queen.

5)say something to your fans/followers: never give up on your dreams no matter what others say.

6)favorite movie/show: favorite movie is Bohemian Rhapsody. Favorite show(s) are flashpoint, haikyu!!, MHA(BNHA),And free(the whole series)

7)either say a 'did you know' fact or joke: Did you know that I don't actually know how to tag people... Also did you know that a raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top? Also whiskey don't freeze so if it's frozen you know someone stole it.
And here's a few simple facts for y'all: I have a disability where I'm half blind, I look like the Genderbent Bakugou, and have heterochromatic eyes. Ones green and blue while the other is brown with bits of green

8)tag 20 people. If they don't make a part within 3 weeks, you have to think of a punishment or prank for them: I only got 16 people.

Babykittycat135
Lost_Angel6193
_xash_sunflower_
DarkProfession
ILikeToRead242
ginnigallatte
-Katsuki-Bakugou
_naniwtf__kitty
SUmmERklAP
itsuptotae
TodoToDenki
superdpre553d
LeviSecret43
AlixPancakes
LeviSecret43
kouanto
sujinniie
showfreak19

Also question
If I have y'all a way to talk to me without Wattpad or to give me ideas or ask questions in general, would you use it?
I mean I'm active on here sure, but I use an app and am always on during the weekends or after school. Occasionally before school as well.