Chapter 6

Hey sorry guys I know I said I was going to update but I’ve been having a lot of trouble doing much of anything lately. Anyway here it is!!!

I don’t own Naruto in any way, shape or form

Also I don’t have anything against Kakashi (he’s actually one of my favourite characters) it’s just for the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can’t believe I was seeing my father for the first time in years. I was torn between taking out a kunai to fight him or running away to cry. I was lost in my own world thinking about what I was going to do that I didn’t even hear them calling me until Naruto nudged me. I shook my head and looked around at the group, trying to avoid eye contact with Kakashi.

“My names Flow.” I didn’t say anything else.

They all looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to finish my sentence. I looked away over the side roof. I didn’t want him knowing who I was. He was going to find out but I was going to drag it out as long as I could. I was trying not to listen because just the sound of his voice made me want to throw up. However I did hear where we were meeting tomorrow and not to eat breakfast. My team mates all left grumbling while Kakashi and I stayed on the roof.

“So, Flow, why didn’t yo-” He didn't get to finish his sentence because I walked to the side of the roof and jumped down, using my chakra to cushion my fall. I could feel his eyes boring into the back of my head as I walked to the other side of the Academy to pick up my brother. I was filled with fury. I needed to let my anger out somehow and I knew exactly how I was going to do it. I walked Lyall home before walking to the training grounds. You could probably see fire in my eyes as I stalked to my destination.

Once I got there I stood about 15 metres away from the wooden post and took out a kunai. I threw it aiming for the cross and the top in the middle. It landed a few centimetres away from the centre. I swore and threw 5 more. I missed the cross every single time. I went over to the post try to pull the weapon out of the wood but they would budge. I got so angry that I punched the pole, making it explode into millions of pieces. Evidently my kunai were released and I could pick them up. I was still angry so I went and used a tree as a punching bag.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could feel eyes on me as I walked home. It was dark so no one was out on the streets so I knew that it wasn’t a civilian. My knuckles were dripping blood as I walked home. I mentally scolded myself for not bringing bandages with me when I knew this was going to happen. I made it to my house and unlocked the door trying to be quiet as to not wake Lyall. I took my shoes off near the door and walked down the hall, cracking open Lyall’s door to see him sleeping soundly. I sighed and went to my room, grabbing bandages from the kitchen on the way. I walked into the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. I took off my bloody shirt and pants and threw it in the basket in the corner. I slowly dragged my eyes down my body, taking in all the scars that would never heal and be gone from my body. I turned the tap on and washed my hands with the cool water. I turned it off, drying my hand and putting the wraps on. I went and layed in bed on my back, looking up at the ceiling. I knew it was going to be another sleepless night. It always was when I was feeling agitated. I turned onto my side, looking outside the mirror at the stars. I could just see the bottom of the crescent moon and that was enough to calm me down. If only it were enough to put me to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn’t sleep that night at all. I was tossing and turning till the sun rose and I got up to make breakfast for Lyall.

That morning Lyall convinced me he could walk himself to school and I watched him as he walked off towards the academy. I yawned and went and layed down on the couch, grabbing an apple on my way. I got about 3 bites in before I felt my eyes close.

I shot up from the couch and looked around before remembering where I was. I looked at the clock and saw that I was a few hours late. Shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know it’s short but I have a lot of free time lately so I will be able to upload a lot more.

Have a fantastic day/night xx