Jason Voorhees x Reader

Sorry for not updating! I'm just not feeling it to much is all, but here I guess.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N was never the party type, she felt off when in large crowds,But when ___ was invited to go to camp crystal lake she thought it wouldn't be that bad right? It's not a party so it should be to bad!

"Hey ___! I heard chad was going too!" F/N yelled from the front of the van. Ugh Chad!? he's the biggest fuck boy you can come across, yet all the girls just LOVE him. It's sad really, but what can I do? No one listens to me anyway.

I look out the window just in time to see us pass by the camp crystal lake sign. I have no idea why the camps open again, I've held back on coming because of the stories and legends, the fact a little boy was thrown in the water and drowned to death breaks my heart! I don't want to be in a place with such bad energy, it's horrible really. But we're already here, and I can't go back now.

I was lucky enough to get a cabin on my own, no dealing with snoring and moaning from other campers for this gal! The other campers went to have a fire, but I wanted to go out and look at the water. So I went with them and went the the closest edge of the water from there.

The grey colour of the moon danced and mixed with the dark blue water, it was beautiful, so...so beautiful. *CRUNCH* What was that!? *CRUNCH* I heard foot steps come up behind me, to fast to react, I yelped as I was lifted in the air. I heard a chuckle from below and looked down at who was carrying me. "CHAD!" It was that asshole! He was bringing me closer to the water... "CHAD! CHAD I SWEAR TO GOD!" At this point I was slamming my fists onto his back. "NO! NO STOP!" He threw me into the water.

The coldness hitting me like a truck I started sinking right away. This is it, I'm gonna die like that boy did, this is so sad. I felt a tug on my leg before I could start swimming to the top. I look down, I can't see well due to the darkness and it being water, my eyes burned more and more every second I kept them open. A hand pulled me down and I couldn't hold my breath any longer. I blacked out and fell limp in the grip of whoever was holding my leg.

"Ugh..." my head hurt so much. What happened? Where am I? I sit up and look around, it was a cabin, but not my cabin. "Hello?" I get up. I was immediately shoved down and held in place. I look up and see a huge guy. I was so scared I couldn't scream. He let go and tucked me in. "W-what are you doing?" He was resting his hand on my forehead. Oh! He was checking my temperature! But why? He got up then came back with a bowl. Soup, he gave me soup? "Why are you being so nice to me?"

I held the soup in me hand over my lap, this is weird. He got a piece of paper and wrote something down. I assume he couldn't talk. His writing was very messy, it was cute really.

I saw what they did to you

"Oh chad? Ya he's an asshole." I look up and make eye contact, I couldn't see his eyes but I could tell he wasn't mad, or sad, I felt the energy he gave off, it was happy and calm.

"Thank you..." I smiled at him. He wrote something else down.

Don't thank me

We spent the night talking, about many things, it didn't matter what about, it was great. I ended up falling asleep.

Jason got up and tucked you in. Yes you guys just met, but he really liked you already. He went to finish his business, after killing all the kids he came back and watched you sleep, not in a weird way, he was protecting you, he could get used to this.