DAY 185

Day 185, 6 months and 3 days after the Outbreak started. The silence of the whole town makes the survivors deaf.

A total silence, ghost town to be specific. No signs of  living creatures you could normally see.

It isn't the usual Los Angeles who was known to be fun, light, and peaceful. The town was a disaster.

Destructed buildings, broken cars, and scattered dead Walkers." Woooooooooh!" A loud scream beamed the whole area.

It wasn't a scream of fear but a scream of enjoyment. An armored van with grills and spikes surrounding it and a roof with a machine gun with a dirty blonde haired guy shooting Walkers that goes in their way roamed around the city in full speed.

" Don't waste a bullet Johnny!" Annie screamed irritated." Come on, Have some fun you nerd!" Johnny shouted from the roof.

" You're an idiot!" Annie exclaimed.
" Whatever!" Johnny said laughing." Here we are!" Kenzie yelled hitting the breaks really hard making everyone out of balance.

Johnny groaned as he hit his stomach on the railings near the machine gun and Annie hit her shoulder on the back of the driver's seat.

Johnny came down and closed the sun roof rubbing his stomach hissing at the pain.
" Kenz! Easy on the breaks!" Hayden said rubbing his head as it hit the passenger door.

Johnny turned back and found William on top of Lauren who's shock about everything that just happened.

She was bright red as she and William stared at each other's eyes unable to move.
" Hey, get off of her!" Johnny shouts.

William was snapped out of his thoughts standing up quickly as Lauren sat back down blushing, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

William looked away and blushed. Johnny, Hayden, William, Annie, and Lauren grabbed their weapons.

Johnny on the shotgun, Lauren on her machete, Hayden on the pistols, William on his AK47, and Annie on her Katana.

" We'll split up, Johnny and Lauren at the foods, William and I on the generators, Hayden, you're the look out, so you're going on top of a shelf in the middle to see if there are walkers near us. This is a small store, so it will be easy." Annie said.

" We'll meet up in front of the store in 3:50. If we're not there in time, leave." Annie added." Kenzie, stay alert." Annie said.

" I will." Kenzie smiled." You have your ear buds with you?" Annie asked them all. They all showed her the ear buds in their ears.

" Good. Stay safe and don't get beaten by a walker." Annie said. Hayden opened the sun roof and looked out before heading back down.

" Clear." Hayden said. Johnny opened the door and went down first. They had their guns locked and loaded.

They head to the store slowly, Johnny leading the way ready to shoot." Lauren, stay behind me." He whispered holding his sister's wrist.

As they sneaked in, Hayden slowly went on top of a shelf. The group stayed on ground.
He scanned the whole area.

" Clear." Hayden said putting his guns back in his pockets. Lauren grabbed a push cart.
" The generator must be at the back. Lauren, Johnny, grab everything you can. And if you find medical supplies, don't hesitate and grab everything." Annie said.

Annie tapped on her ear bud." Kenzie, move the van closer so John and Lauren can go in and out easily with the supplies." Annie said.

" Yes Ma'am." Kenzie chirped in joy from the call." Come on. We have 15 minutes left." William spoke as he looked at his watch.