I Am By: Karen Bien-Aime

I Am

I am a life form and history.

I wonder if all my thought and feel are heard .

I hear the crying of children who lost the parents . Soilder saying goodbye to there wifes and family . Slave dying from pain and watch there children,husband,and there anthor being sold. War that drive a country insain with blood and tear with victory.

I see land destory by war but untied by hope .

I want and desire is unity without being judge by racism or by the sex i am or if i am poor or rich .

I am a life form and history .

I pretend that my mother bought me into a world of character and intellegent not a country brought together by war , critism, feels, and pollution .

I feel and can see my soul leaving me everytime a child death n loose there parent because that could be me.

I touch my emotion every time a tear sild down my cheek with such sorrow.

I worry that this world will never change it just keep repeating it self so is that what we leave are new genertion.

I cry because of pain and happniess and untold dreams and stories.

I am a life form and history

I understand it human nature to deffend what there and judge other or stand high to put there self superem.

I say we as life form can change are self and as history we can open a new book .

I dream that my sorrow will be one day heard by many ears not just my.

I try to help change the world my self by helping , sharing, caring , and speaking up even if i am one vocie.

I hope justic is sevice and we can open a new book not suck in the same book .

I am a life form and history.