Why me?

Yn's pov:

"What do you want from me?" I asked. "I've already told you what I want princess. I want you." Freddy said. 'Why?" "Why me out of every other girl in this world, why me?" I asked. I was in love with this guy, but I knew his tricks so very well. "I chose you because, look at you." Freddy said. "what do you mean?" I asked. "You're hot, and you're beautiful." Freddy said. I was blushing. "stop messing with me. I know you are going to try to kill me when I least expect it." I said. "If I wanted to kill you yn, I would have already done it. Now yn, sit still and this won't hurt." Freddy said. "What won't hurt?" I asked. "This." Freddy said. I looked down to his hands that were now needles. I hate needles. "Oh hell no!" I shouted while using my power to unlock my door, I opened it and ran. I ended up bumping into someone. I almost fell, then the person caught me. "I'm sorry. I didn't--" I said while looking up at who caught me. When I saw who it was I stopped talking. It was the guy from earlier. It was the guy who looked like Micheal Myers. "Um. Hello." I said. He waved back. "You wouldn't happen to be Micheal Myers would you?" I asked. He nodded as if saying he was. "Oh shit. Please don't hurt me." I said while trying to get away from him, but his grip was too tight. He went into his pocket and let me go, and gave me a "STAY HERE" look. I nodded. He was writing something down and handed it to me. 

I'm not here to hurt you.

"Then, if you don't want to hurt me, what do you want from me?" I asked. He was writing something down. Before he could hand it to me, I realized what he wanted. "I know what you want!" I said. Micheal stopped writing, and looked at me tilting his head at me in confusion. "You want to know if I know Lorie Strode. I'm sorry to say, but no I don't." I said. Micheal then went back to writing and handed it to me.

I want you. What's your name? Isn't it yn? Also, Lorie Strode is dead. I already killed her. How do you even know her?

I read this with much confusion. "Ok." I have many questions." I said. "one, what do you mean you want me? Two, yes my name is yn, how did you know? Three, you might think this is crazy but, you, Freddy, Jason, and all the other slashers are from movies. Your movies are personally my favorite, so that's how I know Lorie." I said. Micheal nodded and was writing something down and handed it to me. 

One, what I mean is, I want to make you mine, two, I overheard your friend say your name, your name is very beautiful by the way. and lastly, I know about the movies they made. It's not even close to the real thing. Yn, You are so beautiful. I will make you mine.

"Well, I don't know about that. But thank you for calling me beautiful. Now if you don't mind, I have to get the hell out of here. Like now. Before he finds me." I said while trying to walk away., but Micheal caught my arm with a tight iron grip and gave me a look of "STAY HERE."  "What?" I asked. He wrote something down again, and handed it to me. 

Who's he? Who's after you?

"Fr--" I said, but was cut off by someone pulling me from behind into their chest. "oh yn." Freddy said. "Why run away from me to go see this loser?" Freddy asked. "I wasn't trying to go see him. I was trying to run away from you, and I bumped into him. By the way Freddy, don't call Micheal a loser, because he isn't." I said. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm leaving." I said. "Oh really?" Freddy said. "Yes really." I said. "And just how are you going to do that princess?" Freddy asked. "Like this." I said while using my power to get him off of me. Micheal and Freddy looked at me shocked. "so, yn, you have powers too huh?" Freddy asked. "Yeah, so what?" I asked. Freddy walked closer to me. "Nope!" "I'm outta here." I said while using my teleportation powers to teleport home. When I got home, I was relieved. "No more of those two for tonight... I hope." I said while sitting down working on some homework. Then  I remebered that Freddy must have taken my mom's phone to text me asking if I wanted to go home. I got worried. "Mom! Are you here?" I shouted. "Yn, what are you doing home?" Mom asked. "Long story." I said. "I don't want to hear it yn." Mom said. "By the way have you seen my phone?" Mom asked. "No, why?" I lied. "I can't find it anywhere." Mom said. "If you need me I'll be out in the living room." Mom said. "Ok. I'll be in my room working on homework." I said. Thank lord my mom is ok. I went back to my room, put my headphones in, and listened to music while doing my homework.