My best friend is a bitch

Yn's pov:

After my best friend knocked me out, I woke up in a boiler room. 'Shit!' I thought. There was laughing. "Well, well, well, Hello princess. Looks like you got my message." Freddy said. "And you used hypnocil? How very cruel. You can't do that to me. I've missed you." Freddy said. "I got your message, but I was forced to come here. My best friend knocked me out to keep me safe from Micheal and take me to camp crystal lake. So I can get away from everything." I said. "Well, dollface, I hope you like being killed by a momma's boy." Freddy said. "What do you mean? I asked. Freddy appeared right in front of me. "I'm talking about an asshole named Jason. But I can save you from death. Just stay with me."Freddy said. "I would rather die than be with you." I said while starting to fade. I woke up in (bfn) car. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked. "What?" (bfn) said. "You kidnapped me! That's what!" I shouted. "I want to keep you safe." (bfn) said. "Fuck you." I said. "I'm sorry Yn. I'll make it up to you." (bfn) said. "You better!" I said. We still had hours to go, before we reached camp crystal lake, but I got tired and fell asleep again. "Hello, again princess." "It's always great to see you." Freddy said. "Damn It!" I shouted. "What's wrong princess? Don't you like me?" Freddy said while pinning me to the ground and getting on top of me. "Will you stop?" I asked. "Sorry, princess, but no." Freddy said while kissing my neck. "You are just too hard to resist." Freddy said. Then all the sudden Freddy was thrown off me. "Micheal?" I asked. He nodded.