Forgetting everything

Yn's pov:

While I was trapped because of the pipe that was all around me, Micheal, Freddy, and Jason were fighting. 'Shit. I need to do something.' I thought. But I couldn't. Freddy was having the upper hand for most of the fight since we were in the dream world. All the sudden I felt a sharp pain in my arm, and I was fading. I then woke up to see (bfn). "I thought you were dead!" I shouted while hugging (bfn). "Take this." (bfn) said while handing me a pill. "What is this?" I asked. "Hypnocil." (bfn) said. "Oh. I should know what this is, Micheal gave me some." I said. "Speaking of Micheal, I need to wake up Micheal and Jason." I said. "No. we have to go." (Bfn) said. "I'm not leaving them." I said. "If you won't come, I'll make you come." (bfn) said. "What do--." I said but I was interrupted by (bfn) hitting me with something that was hard and metal. I fell unconcious.

(Bfn) Pov:

When I knocked out yn, I carried her out to my car and we left camp crystal lake. I took yn to her house and took her to her room. I waited there for her to wake up. About three hours later. yn woke up.

Yn's pov:

I woke up in an unsual place, with a strange person. "Who are you? Where am I?" I asked. "What do you remeber?" someone asked. "All I remeber is my name, which is yn, and I have powers. I'm not afraid to use them on you. Now answer my question. Who the hell are you? And where the hell am I?" I said. "I'm (Bfn) your best friend." (bfn) said. "How are you my best friend? I just met you?" I asked. "Just trust me. I saved you from bad people." (bfn) said. "Who?" I asked. "Believe me. You don't want to know." (bfn) said. "Thank you for saving me." I said. "You're welcome." (bfn) said while hugging me. 

Ending it here :D. Part two will be out soon! :D