Chapter 1

Jade stared at Beck's sleeping form. He always slept shirtless, so she could perfectly see his defined abs and chest. Her eyes trailed from his core to his arms, then to his hands, which were stretched out on either side of him and tied to the bed frame. She licked her lips in anticipation.

After what felt like forever, Beck began to stir. He opened his eyes groggily. "Hey babe," he murmured, which only made Jade grow even more lustful than she already was. She watched in amusement as he tried to move his arms and a look of confusion settled over his face when he realized he couldn't.

"Jade..." he started. "What's this?"

"Punishment," Jade said, staring him down, daring him to defy her.

"What did I do?" he questioned incredulously, his perfect arms pulling at his restraints.

"I think you know what you did," Jade sneered. She thought back on earlier that day, when Beck had so eagerly kissed the new girl. Of course, she knew he was acting, but Jade had to assert her dominance every now and then.

As if reading her thoughts, Beck complained, "It was just a stage kiss."

"Shut up!" Jade commanded. Beck bit back a retort. He knew he was in enough trouble as it was.

Jade crossed her arms over her body to reach the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head, loving how Beck's gaze greedily lingered on her breasts. Her bra stayed on, just to spite him. She decided to leave her skirt on as well, but reached underneath and pulled her panties off. As she did so, she could see a tent start to form in Beck's jeans.

Without taking off her stockings or boots, she climbed onto the bed on top of Beck, relishing how her body fit into his. They fit their mouths together and Jade's hands started to roam his body, traveling down to his abdomen. She could feel him as he strained against the ropes, wanting to use his hands on her, but unable to do so.

He bit her bottom lip, ever so slightly, so she responded by wrapping her hand around his tent and squeezing. His whole body tensed as he moaned into her mouth. The sound made Jade's skin prickle, so she squeezed once more, then removed her hand entirely and sat up on his stomach, pulling her lips away from his. He made a disappointed noise and frowned up at her.

Jade climbed forward until she was sitting directly on top of his face. A muffled sound came from in between her legs, which she ignored.

"Lick!" she ordered forcefully. His tongue started to flick across her clit, sending an involuntary shiver through her body. He licked up and down, then started drawing circles with his tongue. He withdrew it for a second, before starting back up again, going through all the motions painstakingly slow.

"Faster," Jade said lowly, trying not to let her arousal be heard in her voice. No matter how good Beck was making her feel, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of letting him know it. His tongue took up a renewed vigor, rubbing over her pussy in all the ways he knew she liked. She tensed her body and bit back a moan.

"Now suck," she instructed, her voice a little shaky. As soon as she said it, Beck started suctioning her clit in between his lips, even biting it a little. It hurt, but Jade loved the pain. Beck was in far too much control, but at the moment Jade didn't care. It felt too good. While sucking, he used his tongue to rub up and down her clit, and his teeth were digging into her in all the right places.

Jade felt a tension in her gut start to grow, and knew she was about to climax. She gritted her teeth against the pleasure, fighting the urge to moan. To steady her shaking hands, she reached out and braced herself against the bed frame. As she came, Beck never slowed, and there reached a point where Jade wasn't even breathing. Then, as she caught her breath, she let him keep sucking for a couple seconds after she had finished, because that pain was one of the best kinds.