Sickness 🙏

So you thing life is good for you and all but their people suffering out in the world so pray for them..

... Story...
Right now I healing and getting better, I am having brain problems and it so sad to take medicine to make me feel better and alive or keep a smile on my face. Yet I don't know when I will be fine.

I don't the name of the sickness but when I was so sick, I couldn't walk, stand, sit up right, or see well. It was just hard and my body was unable to work on one side couldn't eat, write, do anything by myself without help. And it happened when I was at school so my dad came to pick me and take me home and the same day my sister had a dream about me falling sick. And came true.

It took us a week to find out what wrong with me. And whatever I ate I vomited it out all the time. And to make it worse when I smile or laugh it could hurt alot . But still smiled, talked, laughed even in pain cause I knew I would be okay. How cause God exist and not to worry my parents.

I was taking to hospital for treatment and stay there for aleast two weeks and some days but the process was long.

I was given more than 10 injections and very many tablets to swallow boxes and boxes of them. Drugs put in me. Many things and I need to only take glucose water and eat alot of food still vomited it out. Just u was like bed driven could only get up to go to the toilet and yes my sister and cousin used to help me their.

My sister mostly helped me, she bathed me, brush me teeth help me get dress and yes clean me. Yes I was like a baby again who could not do anything. Remember this I was 16 years when I felt sick

I had to do therapy to walk write those basic things of life. Then one night I had a seizure... Yap my sister was scared but was calm cause doctor said u will be fine.

I was told I may undergo surgery.
Many people prayed for me and thanks to all he doctors, my family just everyone.

And no I did go for surgery, yet my condition need it so badly but thanks to God I was healed and all praise always goes to him. Thank to him I went to do my final paper and passed yet I missed half a year. And know working hard to became an engineer.

And I am only 16 and God made a way for me in all bad thing in the end God the winner. So pray for the sick to be healed.
Right now I am preparing to go back to high school and go closer to God. Yes still healing hope to get better soon. And through Jesus christ our Lord. AMEN.

.... END...