Sound Mind❤️

so we all think of many different things bad or good but that life and we only humans that god gave us will of self control.

Verses that help in bad or good moods.

Isaiah 40:30-31 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall. 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

John 15:18-19 18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

James 1:5 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Psalm 30:5 5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

John 16:23 23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

Psalm 96:9 9 Worship the LORD in the splendor (beauty) of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth

Psalm 116:18 18 I will pay my vows to the LORD now in the presence of all his people

Matthew 1:21 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins

Luke 21:27 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory

Revelation 22:21 21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen

AMEN and AMEN TO ALL

bibleproject.com : for bible reading in a year .lets start now....bye for now