A/N: THANK YOU

I just want to say a really big thank you to everyone who applied for this and made a character.

I honestly thought I'd struggle to find people that are interested in this and was going to delete it but then more people started applying.

It's cheesy but I really do want everyone who reads this to feel like a family. Wattpad can be a negative place at times but if I can take you away from that and create an environment where no matter what sad things the characters are going through or you are going through, you  have a place where you can express your feelings and feel appreciated, supported and cared for, then I would've done my job.

Thank you again to everyone who applied, your characters are all so amazing and I'll do my best to look after them haha.

You can have little conversations with other admins here if you'd like, about things you might be excited about. I WILL NOT BE SPOILING ANYTHING HERE DON'T WORRY.

Also, would you like me to tell you the Musical that they will be doing?

I hope you can still connect with the characters, even if you didn't apply.

starryeyedturtle

-cherrysvalanxe

ATHENA-yeonnie

CaptainHermioneSwan

DoodleYeet

gillioddities

LiaHook_Descendants

I haven't decided on the update schedule yet but I follow the GMT so the time zone difference may mean that the chapters are published when it's late for you but read them whenever you can, don't feel like you have to read them immediately and sacrifice your sleep (I've done this so many times.)

Also, I can't remember if I've said this before but the book will start in an entirely new book. I'll tag you all in the first chapter though!