•Part~27•

I can't believe I've been pregnant for two months. I was laying down on my bed watching tv when Wonwoo walked back in.

"I can't believe I couldn't tell you were pregnant when we were dating." He said.

"Well I couldn't tell either. What do you want?" I said.

"I wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have said those things to you earlier." He answered.

"You don't need to apologize, everything you said was true. I shouldn't have asked you to kiss me knowing I'm getting married to Joshua in literally four days." I responded.

He sat next to me on the bed.

"I just wish there was a way I didn't have to marry him. Maybe someone would object to the marriage." I said sitting up.

"Yn I'm friends with ten other people who have had a crush on you at some point in their lives knowing you." Wonwoo said looking at me.

"You're joking. I couldn't see any of them liking me except maybe Vernon." I said.

Wonwoo smiles.

"I'll see what we can do. Also those wedding designs and stuff we're doing in art and culinary don't seem like your style." He said.

"That's because they aren't my style. I didn't get to pick any of them. Mr and Mrs. Hong told the principal that they were in charge of the designs and Joshua got to pick everything." I replied.

My dad walked in.

"Wonwoo can I talk to her for a minute." My dad said.

Wonwoo got up and walked out the door. My dad sat next to me.

"Mr. Kwon called and told me that the Hong's are letting Joshua pick everything. If I would've known about it I would've said something." He said.

"Dad it's fine. I still get to pick out my dress right?" I asked.

"Umm actually your moms already picked that out as well." My dad answered.

"Seriously I have no say with anything that goes into my own wedding." I say and lean my head on his shoulder.

"You remember when you promised that you would marry Joshua?" He asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Well sweetie I am giving you permission to break that promise." He said.

I lifted my head and looked him in the eye.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"I realized that I can't make you marry someone you don't want to." He said.

"So I have a choice to pick someone else. Thanks dad." I say and lay back down.

"Also next month you have to find out what the gender of the twins are." He said and walked out my room.

"I'm sure she'll be fine with you going in." I heard my dad say.

I looked over to my door and saw Eric walking in.

"So I called the school and they said you have to show me around because they put my schedule exactly like yours." He said.

"It's bad enough I have to share a room with you, now I have to be in the same classroom as you." I said sarcastically.

Eric laughed.

"So have you and Wonwoo come up with any baby names?" Eric asked.

"Umm yeah we decided on Wooyoung and Jinyoung." I answered.