2. How you meet

Harry Potter

It was your first year at Hogwarts. You already made a friend - Hermine Granger. You are also a Muggle-born and as exited as her to learn everything and anything about this new magical world. So it's save to say that you're kind of a nerd and Hermine and you always meet up in the library to study.

After some weeks, she got distant and started to spent more time with two guys, Ron and the infamous Harry Potter. You got a bit sad and thought she would ditch you for her new friends now. Sure you are a bit shy and not so popular than the others, but you always thought that this shouldn't be a problem for her.

One day you decide to go into the library to finish your Potions essay. Sitting there, on one of the only free tables, are non other than Ron, Harry and Hermine. You put all your courage and walked over to them.

„Hey, uhh c-can I sit here?" You ask shyly.

„Y/N - Yes sure you can?! What would make you think that you couldn't?" Hermine asks and smiles at you. You sit down and look at all the books spread on the table. „What are you guys looking for?" You ask.

„We- We are looking for some wizard called Nicolas Flamel." , whispered Ron, „ oh and I'm Ron Weasley!" He introduced himself.

„I'm Y/N - Do you mind me helping you? I feel like I read his name somewhere before." You ask them.

„No not at all!" Harry said a bit too fast. „And I'm Harry." He smiled shyly at you.

„Y/N I'm sorry for not asking you before.. but we already got in trouble because of our researches and I didn't want you to get any problems.." Hermine admits and looks shyly at you.

„Hermine, you're my only friend here in Hogwarts. I don't care getting in trouble if its for helping you." You smile brightly at her.

„Well now you got two new friends" Ron smiles at you and the others laugh.

Ron Weasley

Sure you knew who Ron Weasley was. He's one part of the infamous Golden Trio. He's in your year and the brother of your friend Ginny.

But to be honest, you hadn't really talked to him often until your 3rd year, when Ginny invited you to visit her at her family's over the holidays.

Right now you're standing in the middle of the Kitchen at the Weasleys. Mrs. Weasley is talking about how pretty and nice you are. Finally Ginny got to take you upstairs to her room where you collapsed on her bed.

„Your mum is really nice" you tell her.

„Yeah.. but sometimes a bit annoying" she sighs, „ but I'm glad you're here now. It's exhausting being the only girl sometimes." You laugh and throw a pillow at her.

The both of you talked for the next few hours about school and annoying students, you know just spilling the tea and catching up on the newest gossip, when the door suddenly bursts open. Standing in the doorframe is non other than Ron.

„Ginny. I need your help -" he starts but she interrupts him. „No."

„But- I - This- Fred took my -"

„I said no. Don't you see that I'll have friend over?" She points at you. At this moment he finally sees you laying on the bed.

„Oh uhm hey.." He looks confused at you. „ Hey there." You smiled.

„Can you go now? And close the door." Ginny sighs annoyed.

Ron turns to leave but still hears you saying „Try to not show them how annoyed you are of their pranks- they will stop, what do you think why they'll stopped pranking me?"