3. First Thoughts

Harry Potter

His:  So that's the girl I always saw Hermine hanging out with. She seems really nice! And it's so kind of her to offer us her help... but even tho I already enjoy spending time with her- I don't want her to get in trouble because of me...

Yours:  I should not have been so jealous of them spending time with Hermine ... the two of them are so welcoming towards me. It's really fun to be around them - and helping them seem exiting! I can't wait to see them again.. especially Harry was really nice!

Ron Weasley

His: WHO does she think she is. Just because she's a Ravenclaw doesn't mean she's smarter than any of us.
Obviously Fred and George stopped messing with her. She's so beautiful they wouldn't loose their chance with her.
What am I thinking.. she's not that pretty tho.. I mean .. No.  ( lol yes you are beautiful)

Yours:  Now I get why Hermine is always looking kind of annoying when she's with him. He does seem a bit stupid? The cute kind of stupid but still stupid.

Draco Malfoy

His: WHAT. IS. POTTER. DOING. WITH. HER. She's a Slytherin. A really beautiful one too. Why is she talking with this prick ?! I need to get closer to her ... I never really acknowledge her why do I want to get close to her now??

Yours: Why can't he leave me alone like he did the whole time.
I had such a great time with Harry.
Why does this arrogant idiot even care with whom I hang out?
Sure he hates Harry but why does he care about me?

Cedric Diggory

His: Y/N. So that's her name. I couldn't stop thinking of her beautiful face after saving her. I did notice her starring at me, or my friends noticed it and told me since they were concerned that something will happen to me due to Blaise being her best friend.
But looking her straight in the face and seeing his nervous she is- she doesn't seem that bad..

Yours: I will KILL Blaise as soon as I see him. I was a nervous wreck as soon as I looked at his beautiful eyes. And me being nervous?? That's something that doesn't happen often. What is he doing to me.

Blaise Zabini

His:  What is it with this girl. She's always ignoring me when we're together hanging out with Malfoy. I do always admire her sassy attitude and how she's always crashing the hearts of those idiots that dare to ask her out. It's really amusing. But it's not funny to see her don't falling for my charm. Sooner or later tho she's mine.

Yours: Is it possible for someone to be so arrogant?? Judging by the look on Zabinis face it is. I'm not sure what he's thinking but I won't be nice to him just because of his beautiful face. I need to talk to Draco. There has to be a reason why he's his best friend... no one can just be arrogant and and total ass....