Chap 2

Izuku POV
I woke up to a shining light in my eyes which made me close them. The smell of alcohol hit my nose so I guessed I was in the nurses office. "Ugh" I groaned. "Midoriya you're awake" I heard a soft voice say. I opened my eyes again letting them adjust to the light. "God?" I asked "no it's Todoroki". Then that's when my eyes fully adjusted yep it was Todoroki alright. I blushed.

'I can't believe I just said something so dum' "pffff hahaha" I hear a laugh in the back. 'I know that laugh from a mile away' sure enough I saw Kacchan in the back with Kirishima trying to hold his laugh in. "Ughhh" I moan putting my head under the cover. 'Wait why am I here' i thought then it all came flying back. I instantly sat up shocking the others. "Where's dad. He's gonna kill me" I said and started shaking in fear.

"Your father was told to go home. So he left." Todoroki said trying to keep me clam. It worked a little bit but I was still scared. " Why he wouldn't go willingly. He's gonna train me to death" I said. "No he won't, and the reason he left is because Aizawa-Sensei told him if he didn't leave he would have to make him leave by force" Kacchan said. "Ok. But what do you mean 'no he won't' as soon as I step in the house he'll probably train me or worse beat me to death" I said looking straight at him with scared eyes. "What he means is we won't let you go back so we decided that you'll live with me." Kirishima said. I looked shocked. "B..but he'll find me. He'll do what he did to mo..." I quickly shut up. "What were you going to say" Todoroki asked "n...nothing." I said and looked down.

"Well Recovery Girl said you could leave once you wake up." Kirishima said. That's when there was a knock on the door. Kacchan opened it. Then Nikko came in. Once she saw me she ran and jumped on me. "Onii-San" "Nikko what are you. Ahh crap I forgot to pick you up. I'm sorry."
(What his little sister looks like.)

"D

"D...Deku who is this." Kacchan asked. "Well..." I was cut off by Nikko. "I'm his little sister and if your going to hurt him like papa do then leave." She said hugging me tighter. "Hey hey Nini it's alright. They're my friends." I said. Her gripped loosen. "If you Onii-San friends then can you stop him from getting hurt." She asked with begging eyes. "Of course we can. That's what we we're just talking about. How would you like to live with me." Kirishima asked.

Her eyes brighten. She shook her head ferociously. I was afraid if she didn't stop it was gonna snap. "Alright alright that's enough." I said stopping her from breaking her neck. "Great we could go right now." He said. I nodded and got up. Put my rib cage hurt like hell. I put my hand my chest. "Hey nerd you ok" Kacchan asked. "Yeah just my rib cage hurts a-little I'll be fine." I said. He nodded than I grabbed Nikko and held her in my arms. We all went out the school. There was a black car outside "oh it looks like mom is already here." Kirishima said. I nodded and we walked up to the car. The window open. To show a beautiful lady with long black hair and dark red eyes. "You must be Izuku nice to meet you." She said with a toothy grin. 'I see were he gets his teeth and smile from' "oh and who's this little cutie." She asked looking at Nikko. "Oh my little sister." I said. She just smiled. "Ok well shall we go." She said I nodded and got into the car after Kirishima opened the door. I had Nikko in my arms which I didn't notice she had fell asleep. I looked at her and smiled. Kirishima got in and closed the door. Then we left.