Chap 4

3 POV

Right now Kirishima is going up to Deku's room to let him know dinners ready. Once he made it to his room he knocked on the door.

"Dude dinner's ready" Kirishima said. He herd a couple of mumbles the the door open. Deku's hair a little more messy and he had a slight tired smile on his face. "Ok did you wake up Nikko." Deku asked

"Not yet." Kirishima said "Ok. I'll go with you to wake her up" Deku said. The two went to Nikko room and open the door. They found her playing with a teddy bear on her bed.

"Nikko" Deku said, she looked at her brother "Onii-Chan's awake" Nikko cheered and jumped on deku causing both of them to fall. 

Kirishima chuckled "Come on dinner's ready" Deku said. The three went down stairs and began eating dinner.

It was a comfortable silence. "So Izuku sweetie what's your quirk" Shena asked "Oh I have to many to tell" Izuku said "Huh you have more than one quirk" she asked. Izuku nodded.

"Yeah he said is two original quirks are nine tail fox and create" Kirishima said. "Oh wow you're very powerful" Shena said.

"I know but I don't like talking about my quirks" Izuku said "Huh why" Kirishima asked "Well when people here you have a powerful quirk they tend to try and suck up to you. And some might think you'll use your power for bad. I-I'm not saying you guys would do it though. You guys are the first to help me some I'll be forever in your debt" Izuku said standing up and bowing.

"Oh sweetheart please don't bow. We happy to help and if you ever want not saying you have to. You and your sister can call us mom and mama." Emily said.

"Really can we Onii-Chan" Nikko asked, Izuku nodded "Well then thank you Mom and Mama" Izuku said. Shena squealed in happiness "yay he actually called us mom and mama. It's official they're part of the family" Shena said.

After dinner it was night time and they had school the next day. Izuku was tucking Nikko into bed "Onii-chan". Nikko asked sleepily "Yeah Nikko" Izuku responded "Does this mean you'll stop faking your smile around others. Can you finally be happy" Nikko asked.

Izuku was wide eyed and had tears coming out his eyes. He hugged his little sister " No we both can finally be happy" he said with a small smile. Then laid Nikko back down. She gave a small smile before falling asleep.

Izuku got up and kissed her on her forehead. Then he left out of her room. He found Kirishima standing in front of the door. Which startled him.

"Oh sorry Midoryia I did-" Kirishima was cut off by Izuku "Izuku. You can call me Izuku" Deku said with a slight blush "O-Oh well than you have to call me Eijiro" Kirishima said "Ok" Izuku said back.

"Well than I think we should go to bed." Izuku said "Oh yeah you're right." Then Izuku turned around to go to bed but stoped in the middle "Good-Night E..Eijiro" Izuku said with a small genuine smile "Goodnight Izuku" Kirishima said. Then they both head off to bed.