Awaken

I jolted awake in the middle of the night. My senseless sleepy mind set left me stuck in the of world reality and dreams. If what I saw seemed to be true. I would be shaken to my core but I wasn't. I felt a numbing sensation overcome my limbs. The ticking of time was frozen. My surroundings fell into dead silence as I saw the man staring deep into my being with hollow sunken eyes. With every heartbeat that grew faster and faster he came closer and closer. So close now, he held my hand and without a word I was on foot walking wherever he was taking me. The man was silent, shaped humanly and was in control of my body so I didn't escape. Before I stepped outside the man put his hand on my  forehead  until my heart slowly lost function. It didn't matter I felt nothing. As I stepped out I saw a world where the sky was painted deep crimson and the smell of rotting flesh and ashes surrounded my nose. The edges of the world ignited in fire. The middle looked like a desert with red orange sand. After walking for what felt like years he said to me "We're here. You must go on now for I can't pass these quarters" and with that the man himself turned into sand and dissolved with the rest of the ground. My limbs were connected to my mind again but I still felt no emotion. Right In front of me was a tall maroon castle. The oval shaped door that faced me called to me and whispered in my ear to come forward. The castle lured me into its walls. When inside, the interior was made with something I've never seen before. Every inch of the castle is filled with bright blue stars, real stars. They looked so little to my eyes but when I looked at them deeply they caught me in their wonder and grew larger and larger. It grew to such a great size that it slowly started to eat me limb by limb, eye by eye and didn't stop until I fully disappeared into its void. With so much power it shot towards the sky and left that world behind. I float now in the ancient abyss of this never ending universe. I am the light that shines every night and the light that fades away by day.