Chapter One

11 YEARS LATER

In Great Lakes City, a family of 13 was just waking up and getting ready for the day. The oldest were Leni and Luna who were the children of Rita Kenneth and their real father, Lynn Sr. Both of them hated him with a passion and gladly accepted their step father who helped them succeed. Leni was seventeen years old and was highly intelligent. Leni wanted to become a fashion designer and was dating a handsome boy named Bobby Santiago. While Luna...who was sixteen wanted to be a rocker and was still trying to find someone to love. 

The next two oldest were Lincoln and Linka Loud, the first set of twins in the family. Lincoln and Linka are 11 years old, but had different goals in life. For example, Lincoln was a good artist..something that he shares with the second youngest of the family. While Linka was a good writer which was something that delighted her mother since one of her kids shared her passion, but she didn't let that stop her from ignoring her other children.

The next child was Lucy and she was 8 years old. She liked writing poems and was the only child with black hair with blonde streaks going through it. She had a habit of popping up when you least expected, but her father and mother quickly made her stop before she managed to give anyone a heart attack. The next two children after her was Lana and Lola, the last pair of twins in the household. They are both six years old and liked to do different things like Linka and Lincoln. Lana liked to save animals and roll around in mud, but her parents set restrictions on which animals she could bring inside the house and told her that after she rolls around in mud that she should take a bath. They also made sure that she didn't try to eat anything from the trash can since she was known to place disgusting things in her mouth. She was also handy with tools and spent plenty of time with her father who let her help him fix things.Her sister Lola, was the exact opposite, she was a pageant girl who always made sure to play far and have a great attitude. Before she entered her first pageant, her parents talked to her about using unsportsmanlike means to win and why she shouldn't do them. Lola took that conversation to heart and made sure to keep a level head whether on stage or not.

The next child is Lisa, the genius. Her parents made sure that she was using safety for all of her experiments and told her that her family shouldn't be her test subjects. They also made sure that she installed cameras around the house...but only if she kept them in areas that were appropriate. One of the youngest children at 2 years old, Lily was a known artist. She often painted things with her older brother and her parents always made sure that she wears clothes. 

Which leaves the last child, Lux who was only a couple of months old. His older siblings always spoiled him and made sure that they always had time for him. These 10 kids could be a handful sometimes, but Rita and Lugar always made sure to step in when things got out of hand. Especially since they feared what they would do if they let their kids figure things by themselves. 

The sight always made Rita smile due to the fact that she managed to find a man who would raise all of their children the right way and would never place his hands on them. Which sometimes made her wonder...

What if she stayed with her ex husband? Would her children suffer at his and his children's hands just because they were disappointments? She had no doubt that he would try something, but she made sure that security was a priority unaware that she would come face to face with her husband and her other children in the future.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋