Shopping

Disclaimer- I am not jk rowling and am not a billionaire so I don't own Harry Potter just the dumb stories I imagine and write down.

Bold and italic - writers comments.

bold and underlined - setting and time stamps.

Wise-talon sat before Harry begins an ornate desk coughed twice and began to speak.
" Before you leave Mr Potter I would like to discuss today's events. You have been to each of your vaults and have had the horcrux removed. Of course you will have to return to have your magical blocks removed and I shall send you a letter of summons when we have finished the preparations for such."
Receiving a small nod and smile from Harry prompted Wise-talon to continue.
" As a last order of business I will provide you with your heir rings as well as a beginners guide to wizarding politics and status, I must worn you Mr Potter you are without a doubt the most influential individual alive today not just because of your inheritance but also your fame I suggest thorough research and understanding of all that will be required of you."
Wise-talon once finished his small speech  placed 4 boxes on his desk fixed Harry with a penitrating stare as if trying to mentally force the knowledge of its importance directly into his brain. Harry responded in kind with a serious nod retrieving his heir rings from the boxes and placing them on his left hand index finger, as he did so the four rings melded together forming one ring with each family crest displayed around it. With a slight smile Wise-talon bid his goodbye and returned to his work.
Taking this as his que to go Harry left the bank with far more then he had originally intended, but was more then pleasantly surprised. Calmly walking the alley Harry was glad it was still mostly empty. He did not want to be recognised, especially by anyone under Dumbledore.  First harry ventured into Madam Malkin's for his Hogwarts and casual robes. Upon entering Harry was meet with a slightly stout yet kind and well dressed woman, she greeted Harry with a soft and polite.

"good morning young man, Hogwarts I presume?"

"yes mam." Harry replied quickly.

Harry Spent the next fifteen minutes being interrogated by the lady who introduced herself as Madam Malkin Unsurprisingly. Once finished Harry was instructed to return in around 15 minutes and promptly left to attend to his other duties. Next Harry ventured into the apothecary and collected all his potion ingredients and equipment with a quiet confidence that was pleasantly surprising to the store clerk, most Hogwarts students payed little to no attention to potions and as such gave Harry a 10% discount on his purchases and provided a polite nod as Harry left. Arriving at a non-discriped trunk store Harry proceeded inside. The store unsurprisingly had nothing but trunks lining its walls ranging from plain looking to exeedingly extravagant. Harry ignored all of this and proceeded to the counter.
" Good morning I would like to purchase a trunk big enough to store a full experts potion kit and around 500 books, along with general storage and security please."
Giving Harry a once over the clerk sneered and drawled out a scathing response.
" That would be rather expensive boy. I doubt you could afford it."
Harry in-kind raised his left hand inducing a wide eyed expression from the clerk.
" Indeed, now the trunk." Was Harry's far more scathing reply.
The clerk now highly embarrassed remain silent as he retrieved the highest quality trunk they sold offering Harry a discount and his not at all sincere apologies. Once satisfied and having purchased his trunk Harry left. Harry's trunk was a top off the line master's trunk with five compartments, one for potions, one for clothes, one for a broomstick, a spare and finally a book compartment with a sorting system and shelves all expandable and locked via magical signature. Making his way down the alley Harry turned into a dark passage and brought up his cloak hissing his figure. Before him stood a store untitled magical oddities and accessories. Entering the dimly lit back alley store Harry was met with an extreemly frail looking man clearly well over 150 years old and very clearly blind. Yet the old wizard spoke first addressing Harry.
" Ahh, a young wizard in my store? Oh and a very powerfull one at that. Well what can I help you with today." He croaked sounding as if any word could be his last.
" I heard a rumour." Harry replied.
" One that says you can make custom wands."
A smile stretched across the old man's  face as he motioned Harry to follow him into a room near the back of the store, walking with far more elegance then would be expected of someone so old.
" So where might you have heard this rumour young man no one's bought a wand from me since the 17th century"

Thank you for reading. I hope you like it, comments and criticism are welcomed and encouraged. I hope you enjoy and that I actually finish this story. 👍

Have a lovely day -
Lachlan's_Lucky_13