Gringotts

Disclaimer- I am not jk rowling and am not a billionaire so I don't own Harry Potter just the dumb stories I imagine and write down.

Bold and italic - writers comments.

bold and underlined - setting and time stamps.

Harry slowly rose from his bed sluggishly turning his head to the sound of the window being assaulted.

Tap!Tap!Tap!

"I get it, shut up already stupid bird." harry groaned into his pillow forcing his tired muscles to lift himself out of bed, careful not to aggravate his wounds. They were healed, but still tender. Flicking his hand Harry whispered, "wingardium leviosa" causing the window to slide open with a click, allowing the owl to enter. Harry threw himself into the chair by his desk and lazily motioned for the owl to come over. Following his commands, the owl fluttered over and dropped harry's mail bashing his head with its wing on the way. It would seem that Harry had neglected the bird for quite a while.

As Harry suspected it was his Hogwarts letter. It was July 31st after all. Harry was officially 11, but he felt much older, it felt to him as if he had lived two full lives, one trapped in servitude and pain and the other filled with freedom and knowledge. Many would, and had described Harry as a quiet and mature if, slightly cold young man with a kind and old soul. Calmly opening the letter, Harry glanced at it, he already knew what it would say, but something was off, flipping the letter over harry carefully read the envelope.

To Mr.H.Potter

Unknown location

from deputy headmistress

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

one would assume the unknown location would be the peculiar feature, but it was not. Harry had discovered very quickly that only he could find his house, at first he thought this was because of his magic, but as it turns out a young girl in the orphanage was having unusual incidences of impossible happenings. Harry suspected she was magical but she too couldn't see Harry's house. The detail that had infact garnered Harry's attention was the three smudges after Harry's last name, as if someone had removed the words from the envelope. While Harry was entreaged, he decided it was ultimately unimportant, at least until Harry had been to Diagon alley and silenced those who believed they could defeat him and regain a significant location for drug deals and bases. Harry opened the letter and scanned the contents briefly, removing the supply list only. Harry made his way into the kitchen to have a quick breakfast before he left for the alley. The young wizard had been there once before when he had learnt about it in one of the countless history books he had scoured through and practically inhaled in an attempt to learn everything about the new world he was a part of. Last time he was there he simply explored, he went into a few shops but Harry couldn't really explore as he would be noticed. Now though after a few years of learning and practicing magic Harry could perform basic charms, defence against the dark arts, a bit of the dark arts and transfiguration without a wand. Harry focused highly on theory and knew that once he had a wand he could theoretically perform up to third year spells. With a bit of practice of course, but currently without one Harry could only perform most first year spells even if there were clearly less powerful then wand casted first year spells. Harry had spent the last week practicing the year 2 cosmetic transfiguration spells as to have a disguise. Before leaving for Diagon alley Harry went into the bathroom and hid his scar, as Harry's hair had changed to white a long time ago Harry didn't need to change it and Harry's eyes while still green, had white and blue flecks in them and when Harry used his elemental powers his eyes were enveloped by the white and blue leaving his eyes without even the slightest hint of green. Just to be safe Harry transfigured his eyes to a vivid blue and left in a swirl of snow and ice.