CHAPTER 15

SEOJOON'S POV
-Sleeping-

What's with this dark tunnel? Why can't I move? I can see the light, but something heavy is at the top of my chest...

I can't escape, I am stuck. The light is shining at the end... Why can't a run over there and be free? I must try to move...

-Sooyoung: You won't move, you are stuck inside her heart... And she's still stuck inside your heart (evil laugh)
-Seojoon: S-Sooyoung?!

-End of the dream-

I open the eyes wide open, and then I realize that I seriously had somethinh heavy at the top of me... What does she think she's doing?! I can't move!

-Seojoon: Hey! Yeri, wake up! (shakes her)
-Yeri: Hmm? Seojoon? (yawns) Let me sleep some more... (snuggles on your chest)
-Seojoon: Don't go back to sleep! You are leaving me without breathe!
-Yeri: (opens her eyes) You are so annoying... (yawns)
-Seojoon: YOU are the annoying one here... Your sleeping habits are horrible! (complaining)

 Your sleeping habits are horrible! (complaining)

-Yeri: Hmm... Whatever, let's have breakfast I'm hungry...
-Seojoon: Sure, turn around so I cam change...
-Yeri: Aren't I'm the one supposed to say so?
-Seojoon: Boys also need their intimacy!
-Yeri: Sure... But I don't think your body is that much to be needed to hide-
-Seojoon: (takes your shirt off)

 But I don't think your body is that much to be needed to hide--Seojoon: (takes your shirt off)

-Yeri: (heats up) Damn...
-Seojoon: What's wrong? Aren't you going to change? (smirks)
-Yeri: Yeah, yeah...

-Time skip until you head to the place marked with an X at the map-