{ 05 }

Seokjin is lost in thought and is now shaking in fear. The memories of his mothers death came flashing back on his mind and it scares him. Yes, Seokjin is not brave at all, but what concerns him the most is he doesnt want another love of his life to be gone just like how they took his mother.

Once the aritocrites attack, theyre first target are the guards, next is the town, then the hospital, the last thing is the castle. Aristocrites are very brutal, they don't care whatsoever they will kill, once they are out.

"Jinnie-hyung? Are you alright?"

His thoughts got cut off by the tap of his shoulder. He looks up and saw Jungkook who is looking worriedly at him, same as the other princes. They all knew what happend to his mother and they grieve all together and comfort Seokjin.

Seokjin slowly smiled and looked back "Im s-sorry I gazed out. And yes, im alright." He explained.

Taehyung sighed in relief, "Dont worry Jinnie we will make sure nothing bad will happen anymore."

Hoseok massaged his forehead as he leaned down to his seat. He is thinking of a solution once the aristocrites attack and wants to prevent it sooner.

"Lets talk about this in other days okay? We have a lot in mind today. You should take a rest for the party later." Namjoon smiled and winked at Jin as he piled his books, got up his seat and leaves the room shortly.

"Oh yeaaahhh paarrtyyyy~" Jimin got hyped up and showed some of his moves at Hoseok.

"Oh yesss its party time!" Hoseok said and also went to dance with Jimin

"You guys have the hardest body I have seen." Yoongi silently say and went out the room.

Jungkook just laughed and followed Yoongi behind, shaking his head leaving a frozen-on-the-spot Jimin and Hoseok with furrowed brows making Seokjin chuckled on the sight.

"Okay thats enough now. You two should take a rest and prepare your best clothes. I bet the netizens are excited to see us." Seokjin looks at them as they nod off.

"Exactly Jin-hyung, me and Hoseok should go and have a beauty rest right now. See you around~" Jimin went and slithered his hand through Seokjins waist causing him to yelp as Taehyung slapped his hands.

"Thats enough Jimin. Go and get you rest now cause there is no beauty in you" Taehyung said as he took Jimin's hands off Jin's waist.

Jimin and Hoseok scoffs and wents out of the room leaving me and Taehyung behind.

"They are really soulmates don't you think Tae?" Seokjin turned around Taehyung who just leaned on the table with a 'hmm' as an agreement.

The two of them left the room lastly and decides on take a stroll together. The maidens and workers bowed as they made their way towards the garden.

"Are you afraid?"

The question made Seokjin halt and looks at Tae with a questionable look.

"What do you mean?" He respond.

"Of the Aristocrites. I knew your expression earlier Jinnie. You are an open book and easy to read. Did that remind you of your mom?" Taehyung sighs.

The question almost teared Seokjin up but he just remained possitive. Cause Taehyung have never seen his Jinnie-hyung cry.

Seokjin never cried on his mothers funeral. He just keeps on saying that they will meet once again sooner or later and Taehyung is impressed at Seokjin about this. Although Namjoon told them how Seokjin cried that night, he is still thankfull that he didnt witness it cause it will be so painful to watch.

Seokjin is the opposite of Taehyung. Taehyung is a crybaby on many things but he is not easily afraid meanwhile, Seokjin is not a crybaby but he is scared very easily. Which Taehyung finds it really cute.

"Yes. Everything came back flashing through my mind." Seokjin said, "Im sorry if I spaced out. It just starts to concern and haunt me even though its been so long." He let out a tipped smile.

Taehyung sighed and pulled Seokjin in a very tight hug and whispered comforting words while burying his face on his hair which smells like sweet lavenders.

"It's alright. It's gonna be fine. Im always here to protect you." Taehyung calmed him.

Seokjin just hugged back and enjoyed the moment as he feels butterflies in his stomach. Seokjin really feeled relieved and safe at that time. He can smell Taehyung's expensive and addictive musk perfume which made him close his eyes and drown at the moment.

'His scent changed from vanilla's to cinnamon's. He is such a man now.' Seokjin thought still burying his head on his bulky chest.

Minutes passed and Seokjin pulled out after a long hugging session, "We should get ready for the party. I will see you at the ball, Taetae." Taehyung just nod as they bid their goodbyes and they went on their own rooms.