{ 08 }

Namjoon leans back on his chair. "Ahh thinking about the aristocrites is making my head throb." He said while massaging his temples.

He is now on his office, picking up reports about the Artisocrites plan to attack while being accompanied by Yoongi who is in the couch checking some weapons, with some guards.

"You know about what happend to Jinnie's mother, Namjoon-hyung. And with that, he is now terrified." Yoongi said still checking on the weapons.

"But he is still brave don't you think? I didn't see his eye drop a single tear during the queen's funeral." Namjoon said showing a smile on his face.

Their attention got caught with the sudden open of the door, showing Hoseok with his guards behind him. Namjoon and Yoongi stopped what they are doing and glanced at him.

"And I guess you have updates?" Namjoon raised his brows at Hoseok.

"The aristocrites did that incident at the ball." Hoseok explained as he sat on the coach opposite to Yoongi.

"And what makes you say that Hoseok?" A smirked plastered on Yoongi's face.

"My guards have caught a guy wearing a black cape going back and forth in the Kingdom while the ball is happening." Hoseok said with a big sigh.

Namjoon just nods off and writes everything on the paper. They are still under investigation. Not to mention, Aristocrites are also very wise people. They are like rats who dug their way in if they find a hole and they want to put an end into this. They are terrified of what may happen to Seokjin an the other princes because of this.

Yoongi stood up assigning Hoseok, "Follow me" Hoseok just looks up with a questionable face.

"Where to Yoongichi?" Hoseok asked.

"Training you dumbass, how can you forget that." Yoongi said face palming.

Hoseok jolted up on his said and scratched his nape, "I thought you're going to take me to shopping hmphh" He said while teasingly pouting.

Namjoon just chuckled on the sight before him. They are really hilarious to watch, the complete opposite of each other, the night and day of the caste. The two of them also grown up being the closest not to mention, they have the best teamwork in combat.

"Shopping my ass. You are now a grown-ass man Hoseok, leading thousands of soldiers and you're still thinking about shopping? Gosh." Yoongi said and gets out of thr room with his grumpy steps.

"Ayeee thats really mean now grandpa." Hoseok follows him behind.

--------------

Meanwhile, Seokjin and Jimin decides to have a stroll at the Kingdom. They are also going to buy some ingredients for Seokjin's famous stew soup. And he needs to buy new herbs.

Both of them were in disguise as a commoner and decides to go alone, with no guards or anything. Afterall, he was with Jimin. Jimin also planned on buying materials for the suit he was planning to make.

"Waahh~ its been so long since I feel freedom hyung. I miss this feeling so much!" Jimin claimed happily as he took a deep breath.

Seokjin chuckled, "I know Jiminnie. I miss this feeling too." Seokjin replied as he looks at Jimin who has sparkling eyes.

Jimin is the typhical 'from rags to richest' thing. He really didnt grew up on a noble family. His mother is just a tailor who got married to a King. Same as the other princes, except for Namjoon and Jungkook who really grew up on a royal bloodline.

Taehyung is not really a royal, but he is just a noble. His family is one of the richest in the Kingdom, then his mother married a King. Hoseok's father is one of the greatest general in the kingdom and her mom is a princess.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's father is a well known blacksmith who died in war, and the King adopted him. As for Seokjin, his mother is a doctor and she married a king.

Jimin and Seokjin is now in the market, after they brought materials and some herbs. The market is really busy today since its work days. People are running and selling their stuff.

"The market is pretty crowded today." Seokjin said clenching his basket.

"You should be careful hyung. On a crowded place like this, many things could happen." Jimin said holding Seokjin's arms. Seokjin nods and proceeds to buy.

"Excuse me, can I buy this?" Seokjin said to an old lady who pretty much recognized him.

"Oh! Your highness! I cant believe I have seen you this near! You can have this for free your highness anything for you." The old lady explained and her voice is loud, almost like shouting.

"P-please calm down. I will pay for this dont worry and please lower down your voice." Seokjin looked back at her and gaves her gold coins. He tries to calm him down since he doesnt want to attract any attention.

"You should stay more here and have dinner with us!" The old lady exlaimed and Seokjin shook his head with a faint smile.

"No its fine! Im not planning on staying--"

"What happend here?" Jimin pops out beside Seokjin and the old lady stares at him. As Seokjin gave him a sly smile.

"Prince Jimin? Its really you?! How handsome of you!" The old lady said and Jimin jusy gave him a smile.

"Im sorry ahjussi, but we need to leave now thank you!" And with that, they both dash out of the public market.

Both of them got out of the market, panting. As they took a rest outside the market, a carriage was about to hit Seokjin not until Jimin pulled him on a tight hug causing Seokjin to flinch and looks at Jimin with wide eyes.

"I told you to be careful, Jinnie." Jimin stares at Seokjin with a warning look which gave Seokjin a chill down his spine.

'Is he...mad?' Seokjin thought as Jimin lets him go.

"I-im sorry Jimin-shii im too careless." Just right after Seokjin said this a loud shout came across the street.

Both of them looks across the street and found a girl on his kneew with guys in black cloak surrounding her.

"Please don't hurt me! I will gave you everything!" The girl screamed.
Jimin immediately hides Seokjin behind him. As Seokjin peeks at the scene, worry flashes at his face. The one who is surrounding her are aristocrites.

"Jimin let's help her--"

"No. We should go, its really dangerous." Jimin grabbed Seokjin and immadiately calls for the carriage.

As they are riding home, the scene still lingers on Seokjins mind and Jimin knew it too well because Seokjin has been spacing out.

'I should do something about this.' Seokjin thought clenching his fists.