Chapter 4: A Talk

=========
Katsuki continued to eat as Izuku sipped on an iced coffee he got from the canteen. Katsuki raised a questioning brow at the adult in front of him, Izuku caught on quickly--

"I ate on the way here, hehe, " Izuku laughed nervously. Katsuki scoffed and continued to munch on his sandwich, he was able to see right through him and Izuku knew it too. He was practically an open book when it came to those things.

Izuku wanted to pout, but he knew that Katsuki would make fun of him if he did. And he really didn't want to deal with that right then and there---there were already women gawking at the two already. He felt uncomfortable with all the stares he was receiving, tugging at his shirt that clung too close to his abs and fixing his hair more often. Katsuki noticed immediately, he quickly packed up his lunch and grabbed his drink before forcing the green-haired male to stand up.

"We're leaving." His voice was deep, ominous even. Izuku felt his knees weaken but he pushed through and followed after the champagne-haired adult with a soft heart-warming smile. Izuku wanted to scream in the abyss, wanting to shout about how lucky he is. But...Sadly, the moment did not last forever. Katsuki quickly let go of the green-haired man as soon as they were away from the restaurant, Izuku frowned. Of course, he thought, good things never last.

Hid frown was quickly replaced with a fake smile as he turned away from Katsuki, "you still have classes, right?" Before Katsuki could respond, Izuku sighed and began to walk away. Katsuki cursed under his breath, grabbing ahold of his roommate's arm. Izuku glanced down at Katsuki who glared daggers into his soul. The green-haired adult gaped at the ash-blonde before facing him completely.

"Ka-Kacchan?" Izuku's voice died off slightly, Katsuki gripped Izuku's arm tighter.

"Deku, I--Please, just stay with me a little longer..." Katsuki wanted to gag. Was he really begging? Him? Beg? He must've been going crazy at this point. But...He didn't mind.

==========

The door to the two adults shared apartment opened as they stumbled inside, Izuku had a tight hold on the ash-blonde's waist, the shorter dragging him inside before kicking the door closed behind him. God, Katsuki thought, this was addicting--Izuku was addicting. Their lips locked in a passionate kiss, messy and clumsy tongues collide. Izuku's breaths became shallow as he swallowed the moans that escaped from the older man in front of him. Breaking apart to breathe, Izuku stared into the deep pools of red.

A string of spit connected the two, however, it didn't last when Izuku shoved Katsuki into the wall beginning to attack his neck with feverish kisses and carried on licks that made the blonde shudder. But, Katsuki began to realize where they were, what they were doing, and what was happening. He struggled to get Izuku away from him, his face felt as if it were on fire. Embarrassment flooding throughout his entire body.

"Deku..." he moans, Izuku stayed where he was, his lips traveling up to his jaw where he peppered the tender skin with butterfly kisses. Katsuki was flustered by the simple yet innocent action even as the raging boner of the green-haired male poked at his inner thigh. Heat pooled into Katsuki's stomach. He was desperate.

Desperate for release. Izuku knew that this was wrong, hell, he wanted to stop before it got too heated but the sounds that escaped from his roommate and the taste of his sweet skin on his tongue were addicting. He wanted more and that's why he wanted to stop.

"Iz--Izuku!" Katsuki's voice startled Izuku back into reality. He gaped at the mess he had created, Katsuki was trembling, as well as Izuku who tried to keep his dick under control.

"Katsuki--I, shit, I'm so sorry!" Izuku backed away from the blonde, stumbling backward before running into the bathroom. Katsuki leaned on the wall, sliding down to the floor for support, his legs shook as he took in deep breaths. The pleasure slowly flowing out of his body naturally. However, the boner he had, needed assistance.

With shaking hands, he failed to get up from the ground, his knees had given out.

But damn, Katsuki sure as hell knew that Izuku was a great kisser.

--------------------

Izuku tried to calm down, there was no way that Katsuki would stay with him now! He messed everything up--he got too into it, he knew that Katsuki started it first but he completely took advantage of Katsuki to the point of them avoiding each other at all costs.

Izuku wanted to curse the gods for letting this happen, for letting fate control their lives. The green-haired boy cleaned out the storage room and managed to find extra bedding where he had been sleeping for the past week after the incident. A soft knock interrupted his mindless rambling, his muttering spree being abruptly stopped made him jolt.

He instead began to stutter, "Y-Y-YES?!" he cursed himself. Hitting his head with his scarred fist. Katsuki cracked open the door, clearing his throat.

"I'm heading out, I promised to tutor some girl earlier this week." Katsuki's face was pink, his cheeks warmed at the sight of Izuku. Izuku nodded with a frown, "y-yeah, I'll...I'll be here, " Izuku wanted to crawl into a hole and die. He heard Katsuki sigh before his green-colored eyes snapped up at the blonde who grabbed ahold of his wrist.

"Kacchan?!---"

"You're going with me." Katsuki's strict words and heated glare made Izuku want to melt into putty.

"Katsuki...About what happened," Izuku kept his ground not moving when the blonde tugged on his arm. "I--I don't regret what I did, in fact, I'm happy I could share that with you, you especially. And I'm happy that my first kiss was with you!" Izuku rubbed the back of his neck bashfully, not sparing the angry adult in front of him. "I've always wanted to be close with you and I finally got the chance to be, I thought that you felt the same way as I did---" Izuku was interrupted by Katsuki letting go of his hand.

"Oh, um, I-I get it..." Izuku grabbed ahold of his dark green heavy jacket. Weather had taken a complete u-turn after the...the incident. He sniffled softly and brushed past Katsuki with a slight scowl. He put his shoes on and made his way out, not really knowing where he was going to go, but knew that he had to leave before he cried in front of the adult again. High-school was rough for those two.

Izuku rubbed his eyes as he made his way downtown to a local bar diner. He orders a soft drink and a small hamburger meal with bacon inside. Once the waiter left to deliver his order, his eyes focused on the window, not noticing the person who sat down in front of him.

"Did you order for me too?"

Izuku jumped back, a yelp escaping passed his dry lips. He looked at the ash-blonde incredulously.

"Katsuki--!" Izumi was interrupted by the adult placing a finger in the air.

"Shh!" Katsuki raised his arm higher getting the waiter's attention. "I'll have a bottle of sake for the two of us and a Salmon Steak with a salad on the side. Thank you, " Izuku was amazed, Katsuki ordered so, so fluently.

Katsuki turned to Izuku, the green-haired adult having red cheeks and wide eyes. Katsuki blushed as well, turned his head to look out the window.

"You know, Izuku, you never let me respond."

-------