Chapter 1

~Ashely POV~
I was sitting on my bed packing for a event my brother is dragging me to. Yes before you freak out let me introduce myself. My name is Ashely,Ashley Dallas my brother is Cameron Dallas. But anyways I was getting ready to go to the airport,I walked into my bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun. I was wearing a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt,sweatpants and my black vans.
'ASHELY HURRY UP WE NEED TO GET TO THE AIRPORT' Cameron yelled
I hurry down stairs and kiss my mom goodbye and head in my brothers car. Which was a black range rover. I plug in my phone and play 'no type'
'I ain't got no type bad bitches is the only thing that I like' Cameron and me sang along.
We got to the airport and walked in and got ready to board the plane.
'Flight 256 to New York'
Me and Cameron boarded the plane. I got a window sit and put in my earplugs and played PYD by justin bieber ft R Kelly.
'PYD imma put you down'
~at the hotel~
The plane ride was boring and long. We finally got to the hotel and got in our room which i have by myself. I was about to lay down when I heard yelling from next door. I walked out of my room and next door. I knocked on the door and in front of me stood a boy with pretty blue eyes. His jawline was perfect and his hair was in a quiff.