Chapter 3

~Ashely's POV~
I woke up at 6:30 am because the event started at 10:00 so I went to go take a shower. I got in the shower and washed my body. I shaved my legs & underarms. I put of some skinny jeans,my black vans,a white tank top, and my black flannel. I put on light makeup and put my hair in a pony tail like Selena Gomez. I grabbed my wallet,iPhone 5s,and headed down to the lobby for breakfast. I saw Nash and this boy looked hella fine. He had some joggers, his black vans, a black snap back, & his sweatshirt.
'Hey Ashely, you look cute like always' Nash said.
'Thanks' I replied blushing.
Me and Nash made small talk while we waited for cam,carter,& Hayes to come down. Once they came down we got in my white range rover. Nash called shot gun,and cam,carter,& Hayes were in the back. I plugged in my phone and played 'the heart want it wants' by Selena Gomez.
'The bed getting cold and your not here,the future they we have is near' I sang to my self. When the song ended I heard clapping.
'Ashely I didn't know you could sing' carter said.
'Thanks' I replied.
We got to the event place and Nash stayed I the car with me while everyone else got out.
'Ashely I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend' Nash asked.
'Yes Nash' I replied with a smile.
He leaned over and kissed me and whispered in my ear 'those jeans look good on you' then he got out. His voice sends chills up my skin.
~Nash POV~
Me and Ashely are finally dating.💘 I walking into the event and saw cam and told him about me and Ashely. He was clam about it & didn't care. I don't think I will tell the fans just yet because some of them would send hate. I can't let Ashely get hate. I will always be here for her,tonight I'm going to take her on our first date. We're going to the movies to see Annabell.