Chapter 5

~Cams POV~
I was on my way to Nash's hotel room. I can't believe Ashely self harms. I don't understand why either. I'm going to talk to her!! No matter how bad she's going to yell at me she needs some help.
~Ashely's POV~
I was sleep in Nash's bed when there was a knock on the door. I got it. Nash said while walking out of the bathroom.
'WTF Ashely?! Why do you cut your self??!! Cam yelled.
'YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND CAM STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! I yelled back.
'You know what Ashely you just wan attention!! Maybe you should've stayed back in LA!! Cam yelled back.
'You know what Cameron fuck you' I yelled with tears running down my face.
Why that Cameron left without saying a word to me. Nash ran out the door to go talk to cam.
~4 hours later~
It was now 2:30am and I was still up. I decided to text my friend Megan who stays in Tennessee.
Me~ hey meg i was wondering if I can stay with you for a couple of days?
Meg💎~ yeah sure. When are you coming to Tennessee?
Me~ in about 3-4 hours
Meg💎~ ok see you then. Love u
Me~ love u to.
I packed all of my stuff and left a note for everyone.
•I'm leaving this tour. Don't bother looking for me or calling me. Bye.
And with that I got my stuff and walked to the airport. I bordered the flight to Tennessee. It feels good to be away from all of them.