Freaking Out!! Kakashi and Mighty-Guy!

The Song Is The Her Theme

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and chirping birds in my ears. I felt the sway of grass and the coolness of the wind.

...........

What?

'Grass? Wind! What the-' I quickly sat up, instantly regretted it as my head was pounding like I was hit with a stone.

My eyes opened adjusting to the blinding sun, I could hear rushing water and sounds of fish splashing. I stood up and squinted my eyes.

"Why does everything look... Weird?" Everything was cartoonish, but cartoon is not the exact word I looking for, I would say animated.

I shook my head and checked my surroundings, I was near a river, trees where around in the corners, the rest was grass.

I walked to the river, I stopped halfway as I looked at my hands, "What the- my hands!! Why?" My hands we're small and well polished like a child that have been pampered at home!

I checked my whole body and noticed....

"NO!!! MY PERFECT C-CUPS GONE! I FLAT AS A BOARD! WAAHH!" Anime tears coming down my face.

OMG I anime cried!

'OMG, Omg! I just anime cried! What in the name of Dumbledore is going on!!' I quickly ran to the river. I look down at my reflections and gasp.

My hair, beautiful! The color mixes well, it look like nightfall with shimmering pink stars! The dark blue makes it better! My eyes were Crystal, like diamonds!!

I was wearing a white dress and a strange necklace. It had a Fox with eleven tales.

'Why does the Fox have eleven tails? Never mind it's a useless question to answer.' I looked at my reflections and saw my skin was chocolate brown and judging from my height I saw I'm six?

'Great not only am I six! But I don't know where the hell I am!!' I grunted.

I sighed at my predicament, and laughed bitterly.

Until-

"Come on Kakashi let's do a youthful competition!" I blinked and thanked Dumbledore for this gift!!

"Yes people, oh gracious civilization!" I ran to the voices and bumped into a wall.

....

Oh what it's not a wall.

"Oh look at this a little girl in the forest, oooh Kakashi look at her hair and eyes! So Youthful!!!" A voice chanted.

I looked up to see a guy with white hair that was defying gravity.

He face was covered up and a headband covering his- wait a minute.

Kakashi?

Oh shit, I'm in Naruto world!!!!!!!!!

I looked at Guy and then Kakashi and then I repeated the pattern.

"I apologize but, AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!' I screamed.

I in NarutoUniverse!! Oh My Glob!! This is awesome!

Thank you Dumbledore and Kami!

I was done screaming but the two looked at me like I told them I was pregnant with Kakashi's child.

I looked at them and noticed that they looked younger than they did in the TV show.

'So I'm before the first episode? Cool!!' I started celebrating.

"Uno? Are you okay?" I look up at Kakashi, damm they're tall.

"Yes, but can I talk to the Hokage! I need to tell him something!" I noticed my voice was quiet and soft, I had a cute voice.

I swore I saw a pink tint on his face.

He nodded, seeing that I didn't look as a threat. I lifted my hands up causing him to raise a brow.

"Carry me." I ordered. I pouted and started to jump, Making him blush at my childish action.

He picked me up and carries me in his arms. Guy shouted about how youthful Kakashi is and cooing his actions.

Yes! To Konaha!!