The Academy And So Many Flashbacks

I wish I did, but I do not own Naruto.

I yawn as I walk through the village. I glared at everyone and had an irritated aura around me.

Walking in front of me was a bemused Jonin, Named Kakashi.

Now. What happened you ask?

Well...

10 minutes ago.  Dream world!

"Please cookie Monster!! Give back my ramen! I promise I'll love cookies more, just don't hurt the ramen!!!!"

" It is to late!! You ignore the beautiful cookies too long! Giving ramen all you love and attention! How could you do this to us?!" The cookie monster yelled.

He quickly threw the ramen in the volcano and laughed evily.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

°Out of dream world°

Kakashi Pov?!

I walked to the condo and looked around.

"This is pretty empty, bit then again. The Hokage did make the anibu clean everything." I sighed.

Flashback

"Hokage-sama.  She.....Looks like  Aoi-sama and has the hair and eye color of Tsubaki-sensei. But I don't think they ever had a kid. Especially with their relationship they had back then." I spoke.

The Hokage sighed. Remembering the two saddened him since he taught them along the three legendary Sannin.

He puffed up smoke and spoke, "I know Kakashi, but not only does she have their looks, she has Tsubaki personality and seems to have that little catchphrase problem just like Kushina and him." He chuckled, seeming to remember the two.

Not only we're they close like siblings, their clans were close in relationship. So they were able to see each other often. They defended each other, trained with each other, and of course planned pranks with each other.

They were really good at that.

Tsunami was a trouble maker. He was handsome with multi-colored hair. He was gifted with a rare Kekei Genkei.

His Clan was famous for seeing the dead and controlling dragons and controlling the elements without chakra. Their Kenkei Genkei was dangerous and frightening, leading to their doom.

He was the class clown, and very childish, again he was good friends with Kushina, and was the rival of Aoi Uchiha.

Aoi was an Uchiha, not only that. She was able to unlock the sharingan. Usually Uchiha women are not able to do so, and was often housewives. It was both rare and unusual if a woman from the Uchiha clan was able to attain the Kenkei Genkei.

She was cold, calm, Uchiha like to be.

She didn't have the best childhood, being pushed to absolute perfection.

She was beautiful, men desired her, fought for her, but no one met her standards.

She became rivals with Tsubaki on her own will.

She wasn't close to Minato- sensei, but they did train together once in a while.

Rhythm dream is was the same as her fathers'.

'I want to become a Sannin!'

I chuckled.

Flash back done T _ T