Chibi Naruto and Itachi!

I do not own Naruto!
I wish I did, but I don't
:'(

We made it to Konaha and went into the Hokage's office, but Old man was busy with council and paper work. So we waited.

5Min. Later

Soooooooooooo Bored!

We been here for hours! (More like five min. A/S)

'I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.' I screeched.

I jumped out of Kakashi's grip and kicked down the door, which caused it to break. Ohhh I'm strong baby!

All eyes were on me, but I don't care. I'm tired, and bored, happy yes, but bored!

"Old man! I want to join the village, ya know!" I spoke, accidentally using Kushina catchphrase.

Old man blinked once and rubbed his eyes, "Uhhh and who are you?" He asked.

I blinked and though I wasn't showing it I was thinking of a name.......

'Zinger!'

"My name is Rhythm! Just Rhythm for now! And I want to join and become a ninja! And become Sannin!" I spoke clearly. Though my voice didn't really help me with my point.

"Okay, I'll let you join the academy, and I'll let you have your own condo." He stated. My eyes widdened.

'That's all. No interrogation? No questions? And why a condo, why not just a regular apartment! Though I'm not complaining.' I thought.

"Okay Rhythm, you will go to the Academy tomorrow morning at 7:50 alright." He said as he tossed me the keys.

"Cat, take her to the condo of this address." A anibu with a cat mask took the address and bowed, "Yes Hokage-sama." The Anibu turned to me waiting for my signal to lead. I nodded and the anibu went ahead with me following him.

Mr.Cat has been quiet and patiently waiting because I've been stopping looking at the different shops.

They had kimono of different shape and kind, Japanese food, and weapons.

I looked and saw a ramen stand.... what a minute!

I looked at Mr.Cat and quickly sneaked away. I can't believe he's not noticing I'm gone.

I went to the ramen stand I sat down on the bench, I look over and gasp.

'NARUTO!!! Oh my Dumbledore! It's the Naruto Uzumaki!' I started to smile widly.

Naruto turned his head to me and saw my smile.

'Oh My Glob he's a Chibi Naruto!! He's so cute.' I blushed.

He glared at me which made me flinch.

'Naruto was probably bitter at the village at this time.' I thought. And with that bitter anger filled me, I know how it's to be hated and hear those nasty whispers.

I finally spoke, "U-uno I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you or anything. But, My name is Rhythm!  Future Sannin!" I smiled and put my hand out. My hand was really small.

He blushed and stared at my hand in weary. He slowly lifted up his hand, afraid if I was going trick him or something.

He clutches my hand softly. I blush feeling sparks in my arm. His hands where bigger than mine, but still small.

'W-ha-'

"I'm N-Naruto U-Uzumaki." Sounding quite scared.

'Is he afraid of telling me his name. Is it because he thinks if I knew his name, recognizing it, that I would judge him like the rest do?'