━━ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 #𝟑: part five

[ PROJECT SCARLET:FIRST PERFORMANCE SHOW ]

[ PROJECT SCARLET:
FIRST PERFORMANCE SHOW ]

DAHYUN:
Annyeonghaseyo, everyone! We are here today to witness the concept evaluation of the Project Scarlet Trainees!

Audience are excited

DAHYUN:
There are five team concepts that we will be seeing today; dark, sexy, girl crush, feminine and cute. The group winner of this evaluation will get an additional 1,500 points! So now, let's start!

Audience are going crazy

DAHYUN:
Let's meet the first group... team dark concept or VALKYRIE!

Audience shouting "Valkyrie! Valkyrie! Fighting!"
Valkyrie goes to the stage

VALKYRIE:
Annyeonghaseyo! We are Valkyrie!

DAHYUN:
Wow! You all look like vampires! Are you girls ready to perform?

VALKYRIE:
Yes!

DAHYUN:
You girls were called the Avengers by the other teams. What do you think about that?

[ BIG HIT ] LEE SEHWA:
I think that all the teams are great and we all worked hard for this performance, but of course, I am confident that we can beat them all!

Audience went wild.

DAHYUN:
That is some confidence you got there! Now, let's see their performance!

[ NOW PLAYING: BUT GO — A KOR ]

[ Hwang Yujin as Minju, Lee Sehwa as Daya and Taehee, Kim Jiwoo as Jiyoung, Choi Byeol as Kemy ]

[ backstage ]

WENDY:
Wow! They are good!

RM:
They were all stable!

CHUNGHA:
This is why they are feared by the other trainees.

[ on stage ]

DAHYUN:
Wow! You guys were on fire!

VALKYRIE:
Thank you!

DAHYUN:
Now, tell the viewers why they should vote for you!

[ PLEDIS ] KIM JIWOO:
Please vote for us! We really practiced hard for this performance and we all want to debut. I hope you help us! Thank you, everyone!