━━ 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄: part one

PROJECT SCARLETFinal Episode starts now!

PROJECT SCARLET
Final Episode starts now!

[ NOW PLAYING: PICK ME BY PRODUCE 101 ]

The top 12 trainees are now seated
at the left side of the stage. At the
right side of the stage is where the
eliminated trainees are seated,
above them (located at the second
floor) is where the mentors are
seated. In the middle of the stage,
there are chairs dedicated to the
soon-to-debut trainees.

DAHYUN:
Welcome to the final episode of Project Scarlet! Today, we are going to see the final line-up of Cherry Entertainment's first girl group called Scarlet. Who will be the lucky trainees that will debut today? Let's find out!

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

KIM JIWOO:
Wow, I'm so nervous right now!

ALEXIA JUNG:
Me too!

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

DAHYUN:
But first, let's hear the last words of the mentors to the trainees!

DAHYUN:But first, let's hear the last words of the mentors to the trainees!

RM:
Hi girls. I'm really happy to witness all of your journey, and I want to tell you that even if you girls don't debut today, you will be okay because you are all great in your own ways and all of you are talented. I'm so excited to see what the future holds for all of you. Fighting and good luck!

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

Individual Interview
HWANG YUJIN:
I feel touched hearing mentor RM's speech. He is one of my role model and I'm really happy to be taught by him.

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

WENDY:It's been months since we started Project Scarlet and I hope you girls know how much progress you have made ever since

WENDY:
It's been months since we started Project Scarlet and I hope you girls know how much progress you have made ever since. I'm so happy to see that you all worked hard to get to where you are right now and I hope you all don't give up your dreams whatever happens!

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

Individual Interview
SHIN EUNKYU:
One of the things that I will miss on Project Scarlet is mentor Wendy's compliments. Behind the camera, she likes to compliment and say positive things to us.

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

CHUNGHA:Hello, girls! *waves adorably* This is it

CHUNGHA:
Hello, girls! *waves adorably* This is it. This is your moment. Don't be nervous and smile! You all did a great job. Let's all see each other outside of the show, okay? I want to see you all succeed, so good luck! I love you all!

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

Individual Interview
LEE SEHWA:
Mentor Chungha is my inspiration. She is so professional and she is also a down-to-earth person. She looks scary at first but once you get to meet her, she is the sweetest!

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

DAHYUN:
Now, before I announce the final ranking we will first see who won the final group evaluation! The winning group will get an extra 250,000 points which can change the rankings!

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

HELENA KIM:
Winning the group evaluation is so important!

CHOI BYEOL:
I know, right!

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

DAHYUN:
These are the final scores of your group!

Forinity — 438,500 points
Warriors — 507,500 points
Reminiscence — 1,028,000 points

Congratulations, team Stay a.k.a. Reminiscence for winning! Sanghee, Helena, Leezim and Byeol will get an extra 250,000 points!

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

Individual Interview
WANG LEEZIM:
Thank you for voting us! We love you!

Individual Interview
RYU SANGHEE:
Thank you all! *flying kiss*

━━━━━━ 🍒 ━━━━━━

DAHYUN:
Now, the moment that we all have been waiting for... the rankings!

Are you all ready?

TO BE CONTINUED
🍒