chapter 1

SCHOOL

We reached school after 10 minutes and as soon as I entered the front gate I was attacked by 2 monsters i.e. Alex and Tyler. I landed on the floor on my butt and both of them were hovering over me. I gasped and was out of breath when Jayson made them get off of me and then helped me to get up. Alex went to Jayson and started flirting with him (Alex has the strongest crush on Jayson).

"Hey Jayson how are you"

"What do you think Alex" (Jayson hates Alex but tolerates her because of me) Jayson said very sarcastically. I chuckled and alex gave me a dirty look and i stopped laughing.

"You look absolutely sexy today in your white shirt"

That's when I noticed that he was wearing my favorite shirt.

"Thanks Alex but sorry I need to get going, I am already late for my football practice"

(Jayson and Tyler both play football)

"Oh.... Ok bieeeeeeee....... See you at the lunch"

"bye cupcake" (it's a nick name given to me by him)"hey dude you coming "he said to Tyler

"Ya man am coming "then both of them waved us goodbye and we headed to our lockers.

"Hey Mia you know today there is a new guy joining here and guess what he is very hot!!!!!"

"How do you know, did you see him?"

"No! But everyone is saying so"

"ok well i am not interested in any of them and you know i only loved one person and he is not here-"

"Sorry! Ok come on we are getting late"Alex sad changing the subject.

As we were heading to our lockers we saw a group of girls surrounding someone, we ignored it and started walking when I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned around and my eyes locked with those piercing black eyes. I felt weak in my knees. I have never felt like this before and why is this guy having such effect on me. He had brown hair and was wearing black button up shirt and had unbuttoned first 3.

Then our gazes met and he smiled widely like a small kid after getting a lollipop.

He started heading towards us and "Mia he is coming towards you" Alex screeched.

i was standing there numbed.

Within a blink of an eye he was standing in front of me.

"hi girls" he said to us

"hi" alex said and then he waited for my answer

"alex lets go we are getting late for the class and you know we should not talk to strangers, dint your mom teach you" i said shooting daggers to that guy.

What the hell, he comes and says hi to anyone.

Actually I was angry at myself as I liked that guy which should not happen in my case.

_____________________________________________________________________________

WHAT IS UP WITH MIA.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT

WAIT UNTIL NEXT TIME............:-)

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS I UPLOADED SECOND CHAPTER AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT .

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

_____________________________________________________________________________