Chapter 3

Sabre took the two Steve's into his house after their first encounter in the real world. Galaxy was very excitable and very curious and so he was searching around Sabres house. Illusion was very tired due to staying up all night. Sabre noticed Illusion looked like he might pass out, but he thought that maybe Illusion just looked like this.

Illusion stumbled around Sabres house, staying out of his view. The house looked so strange to him, filled up a lot more with strange objects he had never seen before. A wave of dizziness filled him from his lack of sleep, but he ignored it. He placed a hand against his head, shaking his head a little, "Stay awake..." He mumbled. Illusion felt pressure to say awake so that he didn't look like a fool in front of Sabre.

The pressure of it caused stress, and everyone knows Illusion is already stressed enough. He pinched the bridge of his nose and decided to head back to the living room. He silently began to head downstairs, but something decided to come on. It was like a feeling of a stress overload and panic came crashing down over him all at once. He began to tremble as he clutched at the railing of the stairs, sinking down to his knees, letting out heavy breaths, tears pooling in his eyes. Someone walked to the bottom of the stairs, he couldn't tell, but they looked up to him, worry filling them.

He could hear a distant voice and see the person go up the stairs and approach him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Despite the fact he was breathing so heavily, he felt like he was suffocating and that he couldn't breath. Illusion felt a croaked sob fly free from his mouth as his tears rolled free. The person hugged him and held him close, gently rubbing his back, consoling him. He felt so dizzy and lightheaded, really faint. He leaned into this person, clutching onto them, unaware of how hard he was really sobbing. His body shuddered and there was a chilled feeling in the air, to him at least. As he sobbed he struggled to take air in, he was so far in he couldn't even hear the person trying to calm him as darkness started to flood his vision.

He swayed in this person's grip, going completely limp on them after he had completely fallen unconscious. At least now he would be able to gain back the sleep missed.