Chapter 4

Sabre held Illusion who was unconscious in his arms, he moved him so that he could hold him bridal style as he headed back up the stairs and to his room. He honestly felt bad for Illusion...the pure and utter panic in his eyes..it worried him so badly. He had never seen Illusion like this before. As he stepped into his room, Illusion shifted a little and let out a soft whimper. Sabre looked down to him, seeing the poor Steve still asleep, but he almost looked pained. Sabre held him closer, almost rocking him gently in his arms till the look subsided, he then placed him down on the bed, pulling a random blanket over him.

"Rest well." Sabre spoke, telling Illusion to get some rest, despite the fact Illusion was still unconscious. Sabre turned and left the room, glancing back at Illusion, and then he closed the door.

----

Somewhere else someone laid unconscious in an alley. They laid on the ground sprawled out on their stomach. A soft groan escaped from their lips as they woke, slowly pushing themself up into a sitting position, "What...happened?"

They realised they couldn't spread their wings out...a fabric was in the way. They heard voices from outside the alley, and saw lots and lots of strange looking beings walking by. They then saw a familiar person walking down the street, looking afraid and nervous. Just as they were walking by them, they said, "A..Alex?"

Alex jumped a little and looked in, and she saw, "Guardian?" "Oh my goodness Alex it is you!" Alex quickly approached Guardian and helped him stand up, she then hugged him close. He hugged back, thankful that there was at least somebody in this world that he recognised, but that raised the question...

"Where are we? How did we get here?" Alex frowned, "Those are questions I don't know how to answer..but more importantly, why do we look so weird?" Guardian looked towards his hands after Alex said that, "Huh..I hadn't noticed."

"Should we..continue walking the way I was going?" Alex asked to which Guardian nodded. They both peeked out of the alley and then walked out and began to continue walking back in the direction Alex had previously been walking in. They didn't know where they would end up but they kept walking, ignoring the odd looks they would get from people from around them.

The more they went in that direction the more they felt an odd pull towards a specific way. The two followed the pull, ending up outside of a house. They didn't know why but they felt the need to go inside of this house. Guardian and Alex approached the door, each one debating on who should knock.
They finally settled on Gurdian knocking.

They waited for a few moments after Guardian knocked before deciding nobody was there, and as they were about to leave the door opened. They locked eyes with a man who had eyes of green and short brown hair, and quite the beard. They didn't recognise this man by appearance, by voice though..

"Can I help you?"

It was clear to them now that this man is Sabre.

"Hello, Sabre." Guardian spoke, making Sabre's eyes widen in surprise, "By that voice I can tell that you are Guardian..and that's Alex with you, right?" Alex nodded at Sabre.

"Well, this is the second oddest scenario of today." "What's the first?" "Come in and I'll show you."

Guardian and Alex walked inside when Sabre stepped aside. Sabre shut the door and then walked to the living room, Alex and Guardian following not too far behind.

"Oh, Sabre, whose with you?" Galaxy asked while eating a sandwich that Sabre had made for him, "Oh, Galaxy, Guardian and Alex also ended up in this world somehow." "So it wasn't just me and Illusion?" "Nope."

Guardian had quickly left the living room and headed up the stairs towards Sabre's bedroom. He quietly walked into the room and closed the door. When he turned he saw Illusion unconscious on the bed which made him jump a little because he didn't expect to see Illusion like this.

He walked over to him and watched over him for a moment...Illusion seems so peaceful...why couldn't Illusion always be like this...

-------

Hey thanks for waiting for this chapter, my inspiration has been kinda dead recently, but it's here now, I'm so sorry