*hot anime guys don't need invitations*

It was quiet tonight. Your parents were out on their special anniversary date while you just stayed home alone and indulged yourself in some MHA manga. You had to admit, the Overhaul arc was pretty damn awesome. You liked the main characters and all, but sometimes they were just way too emotional for your tastes. It was usually the villains that caught your attention.

And Overhaul? Hot damn, that man was fine. You'd totally propose to him if you could. But sadly, the sharp pang of reality seeped through your depressed soul and you knew you'd never have the chance. Fiction was fiction. That was all there was to it. At least, that's what you first thought.

As you were reading, an insanely bright light flashed from inside the manga, blinding you on the spot. Soon after, black ink spilled from the pages, morphing into a human-like figure.
"WHAT THE FU—?!"

Then everything stopped. The bright light, the ink. The book simply shut itself and flopped back onto your mattress. "Was I... hallucinating just now?"

"Who are you?"

Your eyes darted across the room. There, a man sat on your floor. You screamed. "I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?" Oddly enough, he looked unmistakably familiar. From his short, brown hair all the way down to the cleanliness of his white sneakers. Though his large bird mask he always wore was replaced with a black one that hugged the features of his face. His green jacket was also gone. You held up the book in comparison. Alas, any trace of Overhaul inside of it disappeared. You cupped your face. "This doesn't make any sense," you panicked.

"I'm thinking the same thing. Well, anyway. Let's finish this up and I'll be on my way," he sighed impatiently. You gulped, knowing exactly what he was about to do. The man known to be Overhaul advanced closer to you with death in his gaze.

"Try not to make things too difficult," he warned, removing a white glove. "No, hold on—!" It was too late. He already touched you. You didn't have any time to react before you could already see yourself being torn limb from limb.

Luckily, fate took a quick swerve and his quirk didn't work on you. Your eyes squinted open, only to reveal his stature broken. "It should've worked," he breathed heavily. "Why the hell didn't it work?!" You observed as he attempted to destroy and repair multiple items in your room.

"Dude, are you some sort of cosplayer or something?" you asked with reluctance. Hearing this made him scorn at you. "Cosplayer? Do you know who you're talking to, scoundrel?" Despite his disgustingly attractive looks, this guy was seriously pissing you off.

"You're supposed to be Overhaul. But you don't belong in my world. You're made up! Fiction! Look at this." you grabbed the MHA manga and crammed it in his face. "You recognize these characters, correct?" you interrogated. "The League of Villains, and those filthy heroes. What's going on?" You exhaled and retracted the comic. "That's what we have to figure out. What's the last thing you remember before appearing in my room?" you questioned. The germaphobic scratched at his jaw in thought.

"I was sitting in my office. A man with a mask walked in and I confronted him, asked him his business. I called for the other Yakuza members, but no one came. I went to activate my quirk, but then he... opened some sort of portal and I fell in."

Once he was finished describing the situation, you interjected, "have any clue who the guy was? Maybe he had a grudge to settle."